Vehicle Wraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Wraps

We have anyone on the board that does wraps, or knows someone that does? Looking to get a few things wrapped.
    sigpic

This guy does a bunch of race car shit primarily, but I've seen him do full vehicle wraps before: https://www.facebook.com/Five1sevenDesigns/

Comment

I had my service truck done at Wraptx. they did a great job. theyre not friends of mine or anything so i cant get you any price breaks or anything. What ever graphic designer they use is fantastic.

Comment

Really hoping to find something closer to the Dallas/Plano/Fricso area. Thanks for the suggestion though.
        sigpic

Comment

You should just use roll on bed liner and spray paint, so you can really get what you want.

Comment

I'm guessing he's ready to get that big black cock wrapped on his car to let the world know how much he wants it in his mouth...

Comment

I see the women have jokes.
              Thanks.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                I see the women have jokes.
                Thanks.
                I's a man!

Comment

I'll try to find the paperwork tomorrow for who I used at work. They do car wraps among other things. They installed 5 very large vinyl murals for me at work indoors in meeting space. They also went to Florida for our facility there and did it too. I'll try to dig it up and post it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X