X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Steam/PSN/Live ID Thread

List Hosted on Google Docs

Editing Link

Edit: I removed the post, and redirected it all to Google Docs. Its format is much nicer, I just need to figure out how to embed it now. You can edit the Doc, I left it wide open. If you do edit it, simply follow the format and remember to save, It will publish itself automatically.

Edit2: Added Direct Editing Link, should I lock this down somehow? Not sure if you can password protect the sheet, i'm sure you can although I haven't checked.
    Last edited by roliath; 11-30-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: Redirected to Google Docs + Added Editing Link

PSN: SasquatchCrotch

Comment

PSN racrguy
      Steam racrguy

Comment

Psn is DownPoison76

Comment

Live - jon0880 and I mostly play FPS games.

Comment

PSN: doogledz

Comment

Steam: RuizGT, but I never use it.
              PSN: RuizGT, but my PS3 is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
                Steam: RuizGT, but I never use it.
                PSN: RuizGT, but my PS3 is broken.
                Your AI is always skating around in Skate 3 being a goddamned hippy like you. And shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Thelonious Funk
                  Your AI is always skating around in Skate 3 being a goddamned hippy like you. And shit.
                  Haha, I don't even remember what it looks like. Fuck I miss playing that game. I'll drop it off to get fixed some time this week probably.

Comment

psn is ma67cpe
                    Originally posted by Baron
                    If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

psn -chevellejohn

90gt50 - i think you're on my psn list - but I never knew it was you. I thought it was just some lurker from that other site.

Comment

Xbox live - poopnut2
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

XBL WICKED98SNAKE

Mostly COD:BO but sometimes I mix it up. If you see me on shoot me an invite, sometimes I don't use my mic though.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn
                            psn -chevellejohn

90gt50 - i think you're on my psn list - but I never knew it was you. I thought it was just some lurker from that other site.
                            Yeah, I think I have you on my friends list, but my shit broke back in june or july. I bet my team on skate 3 is like WTF, where is he? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
                              Haha, I don't even remember what it looks like. Fuck I miss playing that game. I'll drop it off to get fixed some time this week probably.
                              Hit me up when you do, I've been playing a decent amount recently.

Comment

Working...
                              X