Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      Still think we can get an indictment here in Texas on Holder and obummer for THEIR roles in Agent Terry's murder. Statute of limitations doesn't expire on Murder.. Just need one prosecutor to present it...

Comment

• So when do they start just shooting the people off the top of the wall? I imagine all it would only take a scant few before none of them would try for a few years.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          So when do they start just shooting the people off the top of the wall? I imagine all it would only take a scant few before none of them would try for a few years.
          Shoot them off the top with non lethal rounds and whatever happens when they fall back into Mexico is their problem. Oh you died? Oh your a paraplegic? Stop breaking the law!

Comment

• Comment

• Outstanding.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                I have to agree that this guy is one solid piece of work.

What I would be tickled to death to see is some black dude with a grill, and a few felony convictions stopping a mass shooting with an illegally carried gun just to watch the anti gun people twist themselves into a knot.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  I have to agree that this guy is one solid piece of work.

What I would be tickled to death to see is some black dude with a grill, and a few felony convictions stopping a mass shooting with an illegally carried gun just to watch the anti gun people twist themselves into a knot.
                  If he were white, the media would spin this as negative: White "hero" spends other people's hard-earned money to pay for funerals of victims he could've stopped from dying if he had acted sooner.

Comment

• Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend

Waffle House has offered to pay for the funerals of the 4 people killed in its restaurant in Tennessee over the weekend ... and will help to cover the medical expenses of those injured.

A rep for the company tells us they've reached out to the families of the victims of the attack to help in any way they can. We're told the restaurant chain has offered to pay for all funeral and medical costs associated with the attack.

Four people were killed and another 4 injured when 29-year-old Travis Reinking entered the restaurant with an AR-15 and opened fire.

WH's director of PR, Pat Warner, says the company's CEO and Senior Management team has personally visited with victims and their families to offer condolences and assistance during the difficult time.

We're told company honchos have developed a personal relationship with James Shaw Jr. -- the man responsible for disarming the gunman -- and have offered assistance to him as well.

Comment

• Comment

• "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mahtma Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          and a few felony convictions
                          They love felons.
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X