No announcement yet.

Boys 2019...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's interesting watching this 1st preseason game. If Zeke is watching he knows that there is no one at the moment who can fill his shoes.

I'm tired of the drama that follows him, but, damn, he's good!

Noticing that the offense now includes a lot of timing routes. The mindset of the new offensive coordinator in regards to keeping the opposing defense on their toes is refreshing. Hope that Kellen can pull it off during the regular season.

Comment

Back up RB seems to be doing ok. I'm sure Zeke will still get his money before 9/8...if not he will start losing game checks
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I hope Zeke gets the ax. Tired of these overpaid players trying to hold the team hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          I hope Zeke gets the ax. Tired of these overpaid players trying to hold the team hostage.
          I’m fairly sure tonight’s statement made that clear.

Comment

Needs to take the 30 million and stfu! Money needs to be spread throughout to build a good team. His greed will bite him in the ass. Add that to the way he acts stay in Cabo bro gtfo here

Comment

Zeke wins!

Comment

Nothing yet....Trade Zeke for Clowny and Watt
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I bet they come to a deal last minute.
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

All of these posts and no one wants to say a word about Pollard making Zeke look silly?

Comment

I’m sure this is more media hype and keeping Dallas in the news at this point and they will come to an agreement by the end of the week and he will play 1st quarter of last pre season game
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        I bet they come to a deal last minute.
                        Quite possible, much like like smith they may wait a few season games to see if he’s needed.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          All of these posts and no one wants to say a word about Pollard making Zeke look silly?
                          Agreed. He was solid against Houston. And so was Cooper Rush. I wish the Cowboys could execute like that when the games count. The special teams unit was excellent.

I like JJ's comment during the Jaylon Smith press conference. The piece of pie is now smaller. I also like what Rick Gosselin had to say in the post game show. It's interesting to see this team now in contrast to their Super Bowl days. They had no regard for retaining Defensive secondary or Linebackers. Letting players like Ken Norton go without much thought. It was all about the keeping the nucleus on Offense. Now there is emphasis on Defense and big money contracts. It's been proven many times that a mediocre offense with a top rated defense can win championships.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Pollard is doing good in PreSeason...I want to see how he would do in a real game time situation against starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Pollard is doing good in PreSeason...I want to see how he would do in a real game time situation against starters.
                              He has been playing against starters. At this point in the pre-season, most teams are playing the starters at least for the first series. Some teams are going a full quarter.

I'm not a Zeke fan, so this does just bolsters my point. With Morris, Pollard, and Weber. He's not essential. I don't think anyone should bend over backwards to get him back. I hope he remains a contract hold out and takes a penalty for each game missed when the regular season starts. He's a talented idiot. There are other people willing to step in and contribute and not bring with them the BS Zeke drama. Apparently, he's not a good person. In the offseason he behaves like a punk. I really don't understand why people in the media/fans give a fuck about him, but I'm also a get off my lawn kind of guy. I'm in the minority.

It's like Mike Vick and all of his talent, but off the field he's a total scumbag. Or was at one point.
                              Last edited by LS1Goat; 08-28-2019, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                                He has been playing against starters. At this point in the pre-season, most teams are playing the starters at least for the first series. Some teams are going a full quarter.

I'm not a Zeke fan, so this does just bolsters my point. With Morris, Pollard, and Weber. He's not essential. I don't think anyone should bend over backwards to get him back. I hope he remains a contract hold out and takes a penalty for each game missed when the regular season starts. He's a talented idiot. There are other people willing to step in and contribute and not bring with them the BS Zeke drama. Apparently, he's not a good person. In the offseason he behaves like a punk. I really don't understand why people in the media/fans give a fuck about him, but I'm also a get off my lawn kind of guy. I'm in the minority.

It's like Mike Vick and all of his talent, but off the field he's a total scumbag. Or was at one point.
                                Weber will be doing good to make the practice squad. He shouldn't be considered a viable option at this point.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X