Da Boyz vs the 'Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    They'll win their first 8 and lose the next 8...
    Shut up, go back to the Smack and run your head in there...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lulz

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Just cowboys.. I’m hoping that by betting against them, they will!

PayPal fine lol
        Deal

Comment

They'll go 16-1
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            They'll go 16-1
            Shut the fuck up, Donny.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

They'll go 16-1
              Current QB is better than that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                It should be a good game. I'll be OK with 3-1 though. GB is the following week, so I could see us being 3-2, so this game is a must win in case we lose to the cheese heads, both teams have talented defenses, so taking down the Aints is more important since they don't have Brees...

Boy's
                24-17
                Oh you'll be ok with 3-1? Good to hear...I'll reach out to the boys and let them know that it's ok for them to lose this one...some guy said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Oh you'll be ok with 3-1? Good to hear...I'll reach out to the boys and let them know that it's ok for them to lose this one...some guy said so.
                  I was gonna delete your thread, but it more funnest, to fuck with you back.

I don't believe that we are going to go undefeated, they are not going lose one or two games, they are gonna lose several, hence that I as a fan would be OK going into week four if we were three and one, assmunch...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    You alright man? You’re grumpy in every thread these days. Do you need us to chip in and get you a hooker so you can be a little more relaxed? Or would you try to argue with her too?
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

they are gonna lose several,
                      8-8?
                      Are you mentally preparing yourself for disappointment? Way too early in the season for you to be claiming this.

Comment

Current QB is better than that!
                        Lol quarterback play isn't the difference
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I was gonna delete your thread, but it more funnest, to fuck with you back.

I don't believe that we are going to go undefeated, they are not going lose one or two games, they are gonna lose several, hence that I as a fan would be OK going into week four if we were three and one, assmunch...
                          Lol it was just too perfect of a comment to bot give you shit about. You can delete whatever you want...odds are if you delete it I wont even remember the post anways.

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          You alright man? You’re grumpy in every thread these days. Do you need us to chip in and get you a hooker so you can be a little more relaxed? Or would you try to argue with her too?
                          That's wasnt grumpy...that's was giving someone shit for amusement. He does the same and I would expect no less.

Comment

Lol quarterback play isn't the difference
                            wellllllllll it was for.....

Comment

After watching the Feagles and Fudgepackers last night, I have renewed faith that we will beat the Fack, Zeke & Pollard are going to have a field day with that defense. As long as we can get through the Aint's we could go 6-0 which would be awesome, but 5-1 would be cool too...

Comment

wellllllllll it was for.....

That ball looks like it was shined up with Armorall. hmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X