• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post
    Weak Sauce
    More then you foo.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
      Nice numbers dude.
      Thanks

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

good luck keeping that thing together with 93! if that IS a true 300 worth of n2o, I don't understand why anyone needs that kind of n2o in a street car with a m6. I couldn't afford to touch the button on that thing!

Comment

Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
          good luck keeping that thing together with 93! if that IS a true 300 worth of n2o, I don't understand why anyone needs that kind of n2o in a street car with a m6. I couldn't afford to touch the button on that thing!
          I run it on C16 and I have a progressive controller.

Comment

stand alone fuel system? Is this a fogger? what controller?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Lmao, do you just hate on everything?
              Everything but Cobalt SS's.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

duh!

*(i hate my fucking car)
                sigpic

Comment

stand alone fuel system? Is this a fogger? what controller?
                  Yes a 3.5 gallon stand alone, direct port fogger kit from nitrous outlet and a NOS progressive controller

Comment

what size is the n2o jet? are you running a low pressure tune up?

Comment

nitrous outlet 300 shot jet is a 31 but I was told NOS 300 shot jet is a 32.

Comment

that's the right area to be in for that kind of power level. just depends on what dave's correction factor is, and other variables such as different fittings, noids, nozzles, ect.

Why so much on the street? to only soften it up with a controller? why not just spray less?

Comment

that's the right area to be in for that kind of power level. just depends on what dave's correction factor is, and other variables such as different fittings, noids, nozzles, ect.

Why so much on the street? to only soften it up with a controller? why not just spray less?
                          No real reason. I've always wanted to run that big of a shot on the street. It's a blast to drive.

Comment

A controller is only good up to roughly 3 seconds after activation. It just softens the hit. Once the kit is up an flowing, the controller does hardly anything to control the system. Instead of using roughly over a 1/4 pound a second you can spray less longer with a smaller shot. Your tune up is doing nothing but getting rich, faster, the more you spray it at that power level, and the bottle pressure drops off faster too. I usually don't recommend this but you would be a proper application for a nano at this power level. to keep delivery and pressure up on the street. volume is pressure, and you loose both quick with a 10# bottle and flowing a 1/4 pound a second of n2o delivery.

Comment

Working...
                            X