Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Badass!

His daughter needs something she can daily drive, not a ticking time bomb.
    She'd be pretty upset that it wouldn't idle either. That 5.85 tune hunts like a mofo

Comment

Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
      Needs CRASH'd.
      Fixed!
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
        She'd be pretty upset that it wouldn't idle either. That 5.85 tune hunts like a mofo
        what is it you are running besides your mouth about me?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
          what is it you are running besides your mouth about me?
          Didn't you hear about JoJo's car getting impounded? This guy knows whats going down on tha skreetz!

Comment

I'm sure once she is good at driving it ill bump it up to 18v. Right now she just needs to learn to drive. Her driving consist of turn left an go. I guess she watches NASCAR at my sisters or something haha
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

The battery should last around an hour to hour and a half if calculations are correct but I'm super new at this so I might be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Didn't you hear about JoJo's car getting impounded? This guy knows whats going down on tha skreetz!
                i'm cool with folks taking random jabs at me, i figure most are in good spirit, but with all the shit this guy throws at me i'm hoping he at least has something to out run me with. "Oh noes guies, his car was surging in the pits this one time, i'm going to mention it in all of his threadz!"

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                The battery should last around an hour to hour and a half if calculations are correct but I'm super new at this so I might be wrong
                i was just messing with you, if they are led's i'm sure the power consumption is super low.

Comment

i'm cool with folks taking random jabs at me, i figure most are in good spirit, but with all the shit this guy throws at me i'm hoping he at least has something to out run me with. "Oh noes guies, his car was surging in the pits this one time, i'm going to mention it in all of his threadz!"

I dont have a one hit fluke wonder if thats what you're asking for. And this is only the second mention of it. You must be a little sensitive about it.

Comment

I dont have a one hit fluke wonder if thats what you're asking for. And this is only the second mention of it. You must be a little sensitive about it.
                    G. Go start your own thread

Comment

I was the scrawny guy in the corner with glass and HP-T cable and video camera. Thinking bout tuning my own cars and offering advise. I ve seen it done a time or two. Pretty sure I can run 18* with 21 psi.
                      maybe this post just stuck out to me. if you want to hear my car idle perfect i should be at kdale sunday.

Comment

It is Friday & I aint got shit to do but put my trans in & eat popcorn
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

G. Go start your own thread
                          You should report his posts for not adding any content to the thread.

Comment

maybe this post just stuck out to me. if you want to hear my car idle perfect i should be at kdale sunday.
                            You too

Comment

You too
                              Reported!

I'm digging the work on the Jeep, expect me to copy some of those ideas.

Comment

Chris, how much did you spend for the light setup if you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Working...
                                X