New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

I would like to start getting some good tech articles in here, howto's, etc.
    I am putting a TR-6060 in my 2011 mustang and I am working on putting a article in here. Please post up anything you have.

Some ideas are
    Gear Install
    Clutch Install
    Spring Install
    Brake Pad Install
    Control Arms
    Intake Install
    ETC
    ETC
    Last edited by Mach1; 02-17-2011, 12:19 PM.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

great idea. This will be very useful in the future.
    2007 Silverado CC
    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

If some can post the easiest and quickest way to do a drum brake job, post up.

Comment

Great idea. I'm glad to see this forum.

Comment

huh, thought 11's came with that tranny already

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            huh, thought 11's came with that tranny already
            Comes with a getrag mt82
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Comes with a getrag mt82
              Whats wrong with yours? Mine shifts terrible. Hard to shift and grinds with >500 miles.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Whats wrong with yours? Mine shifts terrible. Hard to shift and grinds with >500 miles.
                Nothing yet, trying to stay ahead of the curve

Comment

So.... what if I have slew of schematics (99-04 mostly) would this be the forum to post them? If so, single thread or multiple per? Maybe like 10 for now. I have the 99-02 CD's.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

I would say single thread for now, I can break them up later if needed.

Comment

This forum is bumpin'

Comment

Give it time, it only just started 10 months ago. Of course I think there's only 2-3 people who actually work on their car, the other half just tell stories of how bad shops are that do the work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                          Give it time, it only just started 10 months ago. Of course I think there's only 2-3 people who actually work on their car, the other half just tell stories of how bad shops are that do the work for them.
                          Business is really picking up here over the last couple of days.

Comment

Anyone have a walkthrough on replacing the steering rack or inner tie rod ends on a New Edge? I guess I could just buy a Chilton's or Hayne's, but I'm cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                              Anyone have a walkthrough on replacing the steering rack or inner tie rod ends on a New Edge? I guess I could just buy a Chilton's or Hayne's, but I'm cheap.
                              It's basically the same as on a fox.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X