No announcement yet.

Need a plate ran, someone casing my dad's property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So apparently it's not a squatter issue. The lady lives right down the street, and is an independent contractor for another mortgage inspection company. From the sounds of it, she just drives around scoping out properties she thinks are abandoned, trespasses taking pics and leaving notices, then relays that info to her company which I assume then do records searches to see if there is any loophole to file for ownership. My dad talked to a lawyer and she said these companies are extremely bold and shady, and to get the police involved as much as possible.

No internet there, but I'm hoping he gets sosmething setup for some cameras. He doesn't want to sell because it's a nice getaway, costs almost nothing, and has sentimental value.
    Justin

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
      So apparently it's not a squatter issue. The lady lives right down the street, and is an independent contractor for another mortgage inspection company. From the sounds of it, she just drives around scoping out properties she thinks are abandoned, trespasses taking pics and leaving notices, then relays that info to her company which I assume then do records searches to see if there is any loophole to file for ownership. My dad talked to a lawyer and she said these companies are extremely bold and shady, and to get the police involved as much as possible.

No internet there, but I'm hoping he gets sosmething setup for some cameras. He doesn't want to sell because it's a nice getaway, costs almost nothing, and has sentimental value.
      Can a lawyer send some type of cease order or something legal to the lady and the company in question?

The whole squatter has rights is some high level bullshit.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        How are you not legally allowed to enter your property and murder every mother fucker that does not belong inside?
        This right here!

If its mine, it will be maintained as long as to meet any city codes, and there will be signs posted, No Tresspassing, Violators will be shot, Private Property, etc.
        And then if I come to my home/property and theres people living in it, someones getting shot in the dick!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          This right here!

If its mine, it will be maintained as long as to meet any city codes, and there will be signs posted, No Tresspassing, Violators will be shot, Private Property, etc.
          And then if I come to my home/property and theres people living in it, someones getting shot in the dick!

lmao... damn
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Working...
          X