Showtime - Escape at Dannemora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime - Escape at Dannemora

3 episodes in (out of 7) and I'm liking this one. All star cast Benicio del Toro, Patricia Arquette, Paul Dano, directed by Ben Stiller 'nuff said.

I remember hearing about the escape when it happened and a pic of the prisons castle high walls. Daunting to say the least.

If anything you guys could relay some tips to Paul

I was actually friends with a guy who not once brought it up but had divorced his wife after it became known that she was relieved of her duty at a local corrections facility because of an "inappropriate relationship". These guys are master manipulators and this show does a good job of shining a light on that aspect.

Final episode was yesterday and overall thought it was awesome and I guess so did everybody else. It's got great reviews

Episode 6 went back in time and was all about how the main characters ended up where they are in life

If you're gonna watch this do what I did and don't look up anything about this until after you watch the show

Comment

I haven't seen episode 7 yet, but I've liked it so far.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Will it be on Netflix anytime soon or do you have to have Showtime to see it?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Will it be on Netflix anytime soon or do you have to have Showtime to see it?
          Not likely. It will have to make it's way through Sling, Hulu, and all the other services that offer Showtime as add ons for a good while before it's on Netflix, I would imagine.

If you're using whatever it's called that replaced Kodi, you can stream it that way. Otherwise, you have to be a subscriber.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Not likely. It will have to make it's way through Sling.
            Not sure if the wife is into Sling'ing, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask but, she is already complaining about the ass reaming we are receiving from DickedTV...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I tried to watch it, finished the 1st episode, but it is just so slow moving I could not take any more, so stopped.

Henry, stop with DirecTv and get DirecTv Now, it is just as good, fewer channels probably, but a lot cheaper. You can add Showtime to Amazon or DirecTv Now for a cheaper price too, then use the Showtime app or Amazon/Direct to watch it. I think Showtime on Amazon is 9 bucks.

Comment

Directed by Ben Stiller? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  I tried to watch it, finished the 1st episode, but it is just so slow moving I could not take any more, so stopped.
                  That's nothing, I think it was episode 4 that almost slipped me into a coma. Still, I thought it was a great show.

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  Directed by Ben Stiller? Interesting.
                  He talked to Terry Gross about it this week. Just make sure you listen to this after you watch the show.

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/68450...rt-ben-stiller

Comment

Working...
                  X