Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Need low profile .936" gas block and a rifle length gas tube. I believe I have carbine length gas tube for trade, as well as other ar related stuff.
    I have a gas tube but not the .936" block.
    Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I need one (1 ) roll pin for an ar15 trigger guard. I got an incomplete LPK. I want to get this thing fully built!
    I can give you one out if my extras.

Won't be home until next Saturday though.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Need low profile .936" gas block and a rifle length gas tube. I believe I have carbine length gas tube for trade, as well as other ar related stuff.
      Full length rail?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Full length rail?
        yeah, i was hoping it would clear, but alas it will not. That rifle tube will really help me out though Keith.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hmmmm... Measure the height of that one and I'll do the same with the others I have. Maybe we could trade.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Well now I have magpul hand guard, grip, and stock all in black and a milspec flat dark earth for sell or trade. I still need the flat dark earth hand guard and now I need the stock to fit a commercial buffer tube

Comment

• I need a 20" M16A1 barrel, preferrably with FSB pinned.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yeah, i was hoping it would clear, but alas it will not. That rifle tube will really help me out though Keith.
                Still need?

I need 1 or 2 pistol buffer tubes (kits if possible).

I want a forged bare lower receiver. Prefer a Mega to match the upper I am using it with. What you got?

Let me know what you want in trade.
                Last edited by KBScobravert; 10-26-2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Anyone have an A3/A4 removable carry handle? It would be for a PSA upper with "f" marked front post. I would prefer Colt, DPMS, BCG, etc.

I have ammo and everything to build an AR, or I can pay cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Still need?

I need 1 or 2 pistol buffer tubes (kits if possible).

I want a forged bare lower receiver. Prefer a Mega to match the upper I am using it with. What you got?

Let me know what you want in trade.
                    Do you still have this?
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Do you still have this?
                      I am confused. Do I have what?

I do still need 2 pistol buffer tubes and would like a billet lower.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I am confused. Do I have what?

I do still need 2 pistol buffer tubes and would like a billet lower.
                        Do you have a M16A1 barrel with a pinned FSB or did CJ snag it already?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Do you have a M16A1 barrel with a pinned FSB or did CJ snag it already?
                          Neither. I had a rifle gas tube for him though.

I plan on bringing a box of tradable parts on Saturday to the range.

Comment

• Leupold MK II IMS, 30mm mount

I have a Leupold MK II IMS for 30mm scope. Brand new in the box. Looking for 300 BLK factory ammo, 200gr+ only, or Carbine stock for a mil. tube. Let me know what you have.

Comment

• just checking to see if anyone has a semi Uzi bolt and/or 16" barrel they want to sell or trade.....will consider any caliber but would prefer 9mm.

Comment

• I'll trade a ruger p95 for something of the 9mm flavor with a rail to use as a truck gun, I want a light. I'll add some cash on top.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X