Yet another teacher......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I was speaking only for myself on that one, teenagers are a whole different crowd.
    My boy just turned 13, I'm pretty sure he's found something because his door is all of a sudden locked a lot.. I've been very cautious knocking and waiting for a "come in" before I open the door..

I dread this
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Why couldnt I get this lucky in school
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
        Why couldnt I get this lucky in school
        For the same reason as today, you got no game.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Shoulda kept his fucking mouth shut then.
          Men always fuck it up by talking.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            which would totally make up for everything else, no?
            It's all fun and games until they try to run you over or stab you with a kitchen knife.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                shiiiiiiet! So don't have any pets....problem solved.
                got homeowners insurance? Your GTG!

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Men always fuck it up by talking.
                Always gotta one up each other. Just think, his next one up will be tales of conjugal visits!

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                It's all fun and games until they try to run you over or stab you with a kitchen knife.
                Shit, Gun in the night stand, problem solved!
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Jesus, I don't understand theses pretty teachers fucking students. I understand the convenience factor, but shit, let me have her and Ill show here some shit them boys haven't even thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Jesus, I don't understand theses pretty teachers fucking students. I understand the convenience factor, but shit, let me have her and Ill show here some shit them boys haven't even thought of.
                    No shit, let me have shot it and I would show her the best three minutes of her young life!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Jesus, I don't understand theses pretty teachers fucking students.
                      Low self-esteem/daddy issues.

Comment

ide

Comment

Wood due
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Police in Texas said Sarah Fowlkes, a 27-year-old anatomy teacher at Lockhart High School, “engaged in sexual contact” with a 17-year-old male student, KXAN-TV reported. Fowlkes turned herself in after the Lockhart Police Department issued her arrest warrant Monday, the station said. And in a move s...

Anatomy teacher accused of ‘sexual contact’ with student smiles for mugshot. Her lawyer tells why.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03...yer-tells-why/

Anatomy teacher accused of ‘sexual contact’ with student smiles for mugshot. Her lawyer tells why.
                              Smiled because she is innocent....hmmmm? I would think if the kid was just telling a story to gain popularity because he could bang the hot teacher, she would be pissed about having to do a booking photo. Guess we will have to consider the innocent until proven guilty theory.

Comment

I'm not judging one way or another, but she 100% has crazy eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X