Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    This one hits a bit close to home... oh well.

x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Quitter!

I'm working on 6 years myself, and thanks to keto I've been sugar-free for a whole 2 months (that's a bigger victory than the 6 years). heh The craving is gone, but man the desire sure isn't. If that makes sense.
      I quit tobacco in October of 09. I still say if I found out the word was ending tomorrow I'd have a half a can of Copenhagen in my lip when it happened.

I am slowly but surely working my way into a thought process that leads me away from alcohol. Man I feel so much more clear at work the more days it's been since I drank. I drank tonight (4 drinks), but that's not as much as I normally would. I think the end of drinking is drawing near for me, not because I think I have a problem, but because I don't enjoy it like I used to. I will be honest, it's kinda sad. I really liked drinking. Watr doesn't taste near as good. lol.

shit back to pics right?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          that (among a few others) is why we are moving to mandatory fire suppression systems.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• here's to the weekend

Comment

• reminds me of Forest :^(
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                here's to the weekend

I bet he missed his shot!
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Gulf of Finland (eastern Baltic Sea) today, 440 miles from the Arctic Circle, temp was 1*F and wind chill of -18*F. Sat in a 175*F traditional Finnish sauna (fuck that), took a 30 yd walk down a dock, and got straight in a fucking hole in the ice.

10/10, would do again.

Last edited by Strychnine; 02-28-2018, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Fuck that! Beautiful place though!
                    Last edited by Scott Mc; 02-27-2018, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• How far up into your body did your balls go? How cold was that water?

Comment

• Good grief, do some never come out alive?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I heard that people in Sweden could hear his asshole slam shut when he hit the water!
                          True story

David

Comment

• Yea, that kind of shit can kill you.

Comment

• I would die. 60f water is unbearable to me in a wetsuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                How far up into your body did your balls go? How cold was that water?
                                Typical it is a few degrees above freezing and after coming out of the heat it doesn't "Hit" you the way you would think.
                                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                                X