Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you tried hitting it?
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
      Have you tried hitting it?
      Buddy had a bat shit crazy dog. Could never keep it in the fence. He bought one of those electrical dog fences. Dog laughed. Dog chewed it up and escaped. He went a bought a cow shock fence good for 10 miles and just did 5 vertical layers around his whole back yard about 2 feet from the fence.

We let the dog out, it immediately starts screaming bloody murder. We both think he must have been stuck between the two fences and was getting shocked repeatedly, so we run out back. This dock is sitting dead ass in the middle of the yard, equally far from all sides of the fence yelping his ass off.

The shock changed him. That is now the most well behaved dog I have ever seen. It wont do SHIT without looking at my buddy to see if it's ok to proceed or not.

Comment

Just needed an attitude adjustment. Like lots of people, and their kids. #bringbackpolicebeatings
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          The shock changed him.
          Was it underground? A lot of dogs just ignore the shock of the standard dog fence ones or the hair insulates them from the prongs. Had that problem with a couple dogs - they'd just ignore it and then the batteries on the collar died.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Buddy had a bat shit crazy dog. Could never keep it in the fence. He bought one of those electrical dog fences. Dog laughed. Dog chewed it up and escaped. He went a bought a cow shock fence good for 10 miles and just did 5 vertical layers around his whole back yard about 2 feet from the fence.

We let the dog out, it immediately starts screaming bloody murder. We both think he must have been stuck between the two fences and was getting shocked repeatedly, so we run out back. This dock is sitting dead ass in the middle of the yard, equally far from all sides of the fence yelping his ass off.

The shock changed him. That is now the most well behaved dog I have ever seen. It wont do SHIT without looking at my buddy to see if it's ok to proceed or not.
            did the same thing with my husky....she would tear a hole in the middle of the fence if she wanted on the other side..the high powered elec fence was the only thing that stopped her

I don't condone hard discipline..but with huskys and other strong willed/minded alpha dogs you have to show them who is in charge or they will run you the fuck over

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
              did the same thing with my husky....she would tear a hole in the middle of the fence if she wanted on the other side..the high powered elec fence was the only thing that stopped her

I don't condone hard discipline..but with huskys and other strong willed/minded alpha dogs you have to show them who is in charge or they will run you the fuck over
              We have a Jack Russell/Dacshund mix that digs and breaks the bottom of the fence pickets off. Tried blocking the holes, he made more, tried bricks, he undermined the bricks.

Put up a cattle fence 4" off the ground, he hasn't been out since.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

On a similar note, anyone looking for a Corgi/Bassett mix? We have an asshole dog is about to head to the pound.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Was it underground? A lot of dogs just ignore the shock of the standard dog fence ones or the hair insulates them from the prongs. Had that problem with a couple dogs - they'd just ignore it and then the batteries on the collar died.
                  It was an above ground wire elec. fence for dogs. It was annoying to get shocked by it more than anything. The cattle one hurt.

Comment

dang this brings back memories of a lab mix I had...worst fucking dog ever. Constantly chewing shit up. I lost a rake, soaker hose, water hose, corners of the house, extension cords.... Too much energy and I couldn't wear it out of him. Then I tried to house break him as an adult, worst mistake of my life. He literally busted out of a large wire kennel when left alone one day...messed up the walls while doing it. I'm guessing there was a time he may have been stuck between the panels cause he had this delirious look when we got home.

I can feel my stress level going up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      I almost forgot about the training collar I used. My dog was short haired so the longer prongs did the trick. In the beginning, he would tough it out and run past through the gate (I left it open to test him). A little voltage adjustment solved that problem. But yeah, you have to continuously check the batteries in the collar. I forgot a couple of times and he would chew the wires that went to the controller on the side of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        DON SVO changed his name for his actions in the Sports Forum and like in there, he's a complete moron.
                        Ah!
                        I had asked around, wondering who this fucktarded moron was.
                        Now it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                        X