No announcement yet.

Need to ship a car (maybe two) From Sacramento to DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. I was hoping you wouldn’t take me up on the offer.

Comment

I used PODs to move back, worked out great because they will hold on to your shit until you're ready for it all.

I drove my car back though, but basically car transports are kinda random, all the people out there are resellers from what I've seen and the real cost difference comes from open or closed trailers.

I had the 370 shipped from NJ and it was roughly $700. Kinda hard to fuck it up from what I could tell, the open trailer was nice.

Comment

Need to ship a car (maybe two) From Sacramento to DFW

Does anyone have a decent car hauler trailer I can borrow? I’ll leave you my 20’ flatbed for collateral. lol

UHaul doesn’t have a trailer sturdy enough for my truck. A close friend has a car hauler that may work, though I’d be within a few hundred pounds of the rated capacity.

(Sorry for the hijack)

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          Reliable and one other I can’t remember. I’ll have to check my email. Want to ship my truck?
          If you can find at least 7 more vehicles going that way, and with that rate I'll do it lol.

Comment

When are you moving?

Comment

Tanya likes the newer stuff, so likely Frisco, maybe Prosper. The bigger property will have to wait. Inventory is still moving pretty quick though, so we probably haven't even seen the house we will buy yet.

Ours goes on the market this Friday, and is expected to sell rather quick, but should start seeing the spring break listings begin to l oor in before we have to decide what to make an offer on. Lease back a week or two, and be headed south in early April.

Who'd you use to ship the Z Cruz? I was getting a ballpark of $850 yesterday from Uship.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a great price, I would book that as soon as possible. You're gonna spend $300.-$400. on fuel and 2 days on the one way trip.
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 02-25-2018, 11:25 AM.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tanya and the kids are flying, driving both cars isn't an option anyway. I'm settled on shipping the GT, and driving the X4 with plants and ammo in tow, I just don't want to over pay.

Comment

Yeah, you're not going to do better than that. I mean you may, but then you're dealing with Perez transporter type mofos.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

To SF and back were corporate moves so we just did the thing where Daryl Flood took care of everything and we didn't have to lift a finger. It was whomever Darly Flood sub'd the work out to, not sure the actual company that did it. It took about a week for them to get here.
                      Last edited by slow99; 02-26-2018, 10:28 AM.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Tanya and the kids are flying, driving both cars isn't an option anyway. I'm settled on shipping the GT, and driving the X4 with plants and ammo in tow, I just don't want to over pay.

That's a good plan, IMO. Better than renting a truck and towing a car..

Comment

Who'd you use to ship the Z Cruz? I was getting a ballpark of $850 yesterday from Uship.
                          That's a pretty good price. I paid $725 to get the Explorer from Jared's place in CO to DFW.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I got it through a used dealership, they got some of discount. ~$800 is about the price, however if you can find a last minute spot on someones transport you'd probably get it cheaper. Probably spend more time trying to save $50 than its worth though.

Comment

Working...
                            X