Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Too easy what? To point out your glaring ignorance?
    You two need to hug it out.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      You two need to hug it out.
      He needs to quit showing everyone on here what a retard he is, and create a fucking paypal account so I can get my fucking money.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hey, you guys hear that breaking bad starts sunday? Whos pumped?

Comment

He needs to quit showing everyone on here what a retard he is, and create a fucking paypal account so I can get my fucking money.
          So you serviced him orally and he walked the tab while you were in the shower rinsing off?

Comment

I already told you I'm not going to create a god damn paypal account.

Way to act like I haven't offered numerous times to meet you up and hand you over the cash in hand. Trying to show everyone that I'm a shady person to stay away from?

You don't have to comment or even read what I post. This is a public forum board. If you don't like it take it up with someone who gives a shit or go the other route and actually put the ignore button to use. They provided it for that specific reason. You're showing your true intelligence bcoop. You're steady bitching instead of solving the problem yourself like a grown up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              So you serviced him orally and he walked the tab while you were in the shower rinsing off?
              We made a football bet last season, and he hasn't paid. Of course, I haven't tried to collect, as I've had a busy year. However, he hasn't made any effort to pay it, either. For instance, him pussing out on the Back 9 deal that night, well, because he's a pussy.

Comment

We made a football bet last season, and he hasn't paid. Of course, I haven't tried to collect, as I've had a busy year. However, he hasn't made any effort to pay it, either. For instance, him pussing out on the Back 9 deal that night, well, because he's a pussy.
                Relax, Franco (jeff told me that was your street name) i know the situation. Just trying to make a funny.

Comment

Wow.... The lies coming from you I never expected, honesty.

I've tried to offer to bring the money to you cash in hand and you've told me you're busy on more then one occasion. Or you're not worried about $100 and that you would collect from me when given the chance.

The back 9 of course obvious reasons I didn't go.

1. I was already in Addison at work.
                  2. I'd have to go home, pick up Jessica, wait on y'all, head back to addison.
                  3. I've already got one DWI, no need for a 2nd. I'm sure we'd be drinking at the back 9.
                  4. Obviously I don't know anyone and that day wouldn't have been the best to meet everyone considering all the trash talking going on in the thread I created called "girl troubles"

I have more reasons.....

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    I already told you I'm not going to create a god damn paypal account.

That's your problem.

Way to act like I haven't offered numerous times to meet you up and hand you over the cash in hand. Trying to show everyone that I'm a shady person to stay away from?

I've received ONE pm about it. One. Multiple times? One time does not equal multiple.

You're showing your true intelligence bcoop.
                    This is fucking laughable, chump.

Comment

All I'm trying to say is I'm a man of my word. I told you I'd pay you $100 and I will pay you $100. Just because I won't create a paypal account and put my credit information onto the internet so you can collect doesn't mean I'm a shady person and people should avoid me.

You easily could have that $100 by now so stop acting like I didn't make a single attempt to get you that money.

Comment

I've tried to offer to bring the money to you cash in hand and you've told me you're busy on more then one occasion. Or you're not worried about $100 and that you would collect from me when given the chance.

Correct. I have, however, you haven't asked for an address, or anything like that to try and get it taken care of. Also, when you make a random post in a thread that is along the lines of "I get paid Friday, want to meet up this weekend?", I ignore it. I don't get paid around your paycheck schedule. If you don't have the money, don't make the bet.

1. I was already in Addison at work.
                        2. I'd have to go home, pick up Jessica, wait on y'all, head back to addison.
                        3. I've already got one DWI, no need for a 2nd. I'm sure we'd be drinking at the back 9.
                        4. Obviously I don't know anyone and that day wouldn't have been the best to meet everyone considering all the trash talking going on in the thread I created called "girl troubles"

I have more reasons.....
                        all i hear is blah blah blah. Excuses are like assholes, buddy.

Comment

That's your problem.

I've received ONE pm about it. One. Multiple times? One time does not equal multiple.

This is fucking laughable, chump.

Really? I've mentioned it in MULTIPLE threads and more then one PM I'd say. At this website and the last website I'm positive. You're a fucking detective can't you look that shit up?

Actually that's your problem. You lack people skills. Meet me up in person and collect.

Comment

You easily could have that $100 by now so stop acting like I didn't make a single attempt to get you that money.
                            I didn't say you haven't made a single attempt. I said, you've made one.

Comment

Real
                              Actually that's your problem. You lack people skills.
                              LMMFAO!!! hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Correct. I have, however, you haven't asked for an address, or anything like that to try and get it taken care of. Also, when you make a random post in a thread that is along the lines of "I get paid Friday, want to meet up this weekend?", I ignore it. I don't get paid around your paycheck schedule. If you don't have the money, don't make the bet.

all i hear is blah blah blah. Excuses are like assholes, buddy.
                                Whatever man you're a fucking bitch. Fuck you and the money I'll keep that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X