Restaurant week...anyone going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant week...anyone going?

Thinking of trying III Forks this year. Never been. $35 per person with a 3 course meal. Other great choices like Bob's Chop House, Del Friscos, etc.

What is this you speak of? Restaurant week?

Comment

Get ready to act fast as those places book up fast. I don't think Bob's is participating this year either.

It's extremely hit or miss as you will definitely be limited on what you taste.

Stephen Pyles
      Cafe Pacific
      III Forks
      Del Friscos
      Capital Grille
      Isabellas
      Five Sixty
      French Room
      Ocean Prime
      Nick and Sams

Just a quick list of several to try and book. Just remember, you're going to be getting $35 worth of food and many steakhouses will not offer a steak on their RW menu.

Comment

Did III Forks last year. It was good. Like you I had never been before.

This year I am hitting up Pappa Bro's and Steel. Can't wait.

Comment

never heard of this, but if you have never been to ruth's chris steakhouse (on the list) you should. i took a date to downtown fort worth to go to mi cocina's and the line was out the door. so right down the road i saw a steakhouse sign. i suggested we go there. we did, and when i looked at the menu i knew i was going to have to spend some cash. we were already there and i didn't want to look like a cheap ass. lol. i don't know what they'll have for 35 bucks but when i went i spent $250 for two people. the ticket was 210 and 40 tip. it was awesome food and about 100 of what i spent was in wine, but the ny strip was amazing!

Comment

Del Friscos menu looks good for $35
            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

We hit 2-3 of the fine steak houses every year. I highly recommend everyone to try restaurant week, there are always some great restaurants on the list and it seems as though every year the list gets longer. We're booked for Pappa Bros. for Mon evening. Can't wait.
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Hit Stephen Pyles if you can; it's a few notches above most of what is featured on restaurant week.

Comment

Id rather go get drunk at the zoo with A+
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

We did Del Friscos last night. Got the 12oz prime rib. It was a great dinner.
                    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                    X