• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest trailer

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Bradley motherfucking Cooper? Really? Not even close. How about casting someone that is a current type casted star.

Chris Kyle and Marcus Luttrell are both large dudes in real life. Cooper is not, nor close.
      No clue how I missed this thread months ago but I saw an interview with Taya Kyle and Bradley Cooper about him playing Chris Kyle and the first question to Taya was why Bradley Cooper. She responded by saying that Chris really liked Cooper as an actor and they'd become friends several years back. So when they first started talking about possibly making a movie about Kyle in the future, Cooper was at the top of the list to try and cast.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Actor Mark Wahlberg had a few things to say about Hollywood privilege Tuesday night.

In a highly emotional Q&A session for the premiere of “Lone Survivor,” Wahlberg, sitting with Marcus Luttrell, the celebrated former Navy SEAL whom the highly anticipated film is based on, laid out the stark differences between what actors and soldiers go through.

“For actors to sit there and talk about, ‘Oh I went to SEAL training,’ and I slept on the — I don’t give a f*** what you did. You don’t do what these guys did,” Wahlberg said after the “Lone Survivor” screening, according to The Wrap.

“For somebody to sit there and say my job was as difficult as somebody in the military’s. How f***ing dare you. While you sit in a makeup chair for two hours,” he continued.

Wahlberg’s comments came after statements widely attributed to Tom Cruise went viral, in which Cruise appeared to compare shooting movies on location to serving in Afghanistan with regard to being away from his daughter. Wahlberg didn’t name Cruise, and Cruise didn’t actually make the comparison: an attorney made the suggestion, and as TMZ later reported, Cruise said, “Oh come on.”

But Wahlberg made no bones about the fact that the effort behind filmmaking isn’t in the same universe as what soldiers have to endure.

“I don’t give a s*** if you get your a** busted. You get to go home at the end of the day. You get to go to your hotel room. You get to order f***ing chicken. Or your steak. Whatever the f*** it is,” he said.

Wahlberg then mentioned Luttrell by name, honoring his and all soldiers’ service to America, while placing what he himself does in stark contrast.

“I trained for four-and-a-half years, and I was ‘The Fighter’ and … f*** all that. It really means nothing,” Walberg said. “I love Marcus for what he’s done, and I’m a very lucky guy to do what I do, and I’m proud to have been part of it, but it’s just so much bigger than what I do.”

If there was any endorsement of the job he and the other actors for “Lone Survivor,” Wahlberg said it was all about the details and making sure the film was authentic.

Director Peter Berg “would never let any one of us forget about what was important in the course of making the movie and whether it was Marcus or the other SEAL guys,” Wahlberg said.

“If they saw something that didn’t ring true, I don’t care if it was going to be the biggest stunt sequence in the movie, they would cut, call bulls***, and grab all of us by the f***ing back of the neck and say, ‘No, do it this way, and do it right and make it real,’ and if you don’t, it’s a problem. I was really proud to be a part of that.”
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Hell yeah. Chatted with Clint Bruce (founder of Trident) for a few hours yesterday and he's good buddies with Marcus, Chris Kyle/wife/family, personally knew Danny, Axe, helicopter pilot of the crashed helicopter, etc. Obviously a very small community. I've read Lone Survivor and though it was outstanding. Read it in two sittings, it's that good.

Clint recommended "Fearless" by Adam Brown as another very good book to read and I can't wait to watch the Lone Survivor movie.

Spending time with Clint yesterday, it's just so apparent these guys are a different breed. They literally wake up pissing excellence every single day and never ever ever give up or take mediocrity as an acceptable substitute. It's humbling and really makes you question yourself when you bitch about stupid little things at work and at home.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

Fearless was a great story about one man, The Only Thing Worth Dying for is another great story but about a special forces team.

Comment

So when does Lone Survivor hit the theaters?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                So when does Lone Survivor hit the theaters?
                January I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Hell yeah. Chatted with Clint Bruce (founder of Trident) for a few hours yesterday and he's good buddies with Marcus, Chris Kyle/wife/family, personally knew Danny, Axe, helicopter pilot of the crashed helicopter, etc. Obviously a very small community. I've read Lone Survivor and though it was outstanding. Read it in two sittings, it's that good.
                  Wonder if its the same Clint I met once. Sister Courtney? If so wow...
                  Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

A little different trailer than I have seen before, I am not going to lie but I think I may have to bring a few tissues.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LI.../vi2641733657/

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      Bradley motherfucking Cooper? Really? Not even close. How about casting someone that is a current type casted star.

Chris Kyle and Marcus Luttrell are both large dudes in real life. Cooper is not, nor close.

Mark Whalberg? wtf, too short but closer.

If done right, I will there. Hell even if not done right, but I won't be happy about it.
                      Channing Tatum for Marcus Luttrell

Bradley Cooper I think will do Chris Kyle justice.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                        A little different trailer than I have seen before, I am not going to lie but I think I may have to bring a few tissues.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LI.../vi2641733657/
                        I am even more pumped and excited to watch this movie now
                        sigpic

Comment

About half way through the movie right now and I've gotta say it's pretty damn good. Going to have to re-read the book now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            About half way through the movie right now and I've gotta say it's pretty damn good. Going to have to re-read the book now.
                            So you are one of those assholes that plays with their phone during the movie?
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                              It's not out yet. He's probably in his office, watching the ripped promo DVD.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                Never!

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                It's not out yet. He's probably in his office, watching the ripped promo DVD.
                                And yes but at my home/office It's screener season!

Comment

Working...
                                X