Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Firearms deal of the day - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firearms deal of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim surplus has the Nickel boron BCG's for $99 again

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
      CJ, I have been looking around for an AK47. What else would I need besides that kit and a barrel? You willing to help me build it if I buy it?
      Phaux has the jigs, if you can convince him I'd be willing to help for the low low cost of beers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Phaux has the jigs, if you can convince him I'd be willing to help for the low low cost of beers.
        I'd be down for that! What else would I need to purchase? Phaux, what do you say?

Comment

• For those of you guys wanting to put an AK together

This saves the fucking pain and its already ready to build. All you need is the receiver and tools. Dun!
          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• If anyone is interested, Academy has full size Citadel 1911's in 9mm on hot deal for $329.99, Normally $529.99...

The price was good enough I picked one up at the Lewisville store. That was the only one they had. When I was there, about 2:00, they showed west Plano had 3 and Frisco had 1.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
              For those of you guys wanting to put an AK together

This saves the fucking pain and its already ready to build. All you need is the receiver and tools. Dun!
              thats not too bad really. Get rid of the retarded furniture and you're got a decent gun.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

thats not too bad really. Get rid of the retarded furniture and you're got a decent gun.
                Will that non chrome lined barrel make much of a difference with corrosive ammo?
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Will that non chrome lined barrel make much of a difference with corrosive ammo?
                  Just about all commercial 7.62x39 is non-corrosive. That's more relevant to 5.45, but now that surplus is banned, it doesn't really matter.

Comment

Just about all commercial 7.62x39 is non-corrosive. That's more relevant to 5.45, but now that surplus is banned, it doesn't really matter.
                    Good to know. I may pick up one of those kits.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Ever go to the FWT Gun Show? Here's a buck off entry... Worth the paper it would be printed on???
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Ever go to the FWT Gun Show? Here's a buck off entry... Worth the paper it would be printed on???
                        http://premiergunshows.com/assets/co..._gun_shows.pdf
                        I went yesterday. As usual, there were some deals, and some rip offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                          If anyone is interested, Academy has full size Citadel 1911's in 9mm on hot deal for $329.99, Normally $529.99...

The price was good enough I picked one up at the Lewisville store. That was the only one they had. When I was there, about 2:00, they showed west Plano had 3 and Frisco had 1.
                          Picked one up today at the burleson store. Only one they had. Wish it was in .45, but i couldnt pass at that price. Im gonna try to shoot it this week and i will let you guys know how it does. Im just feeling pumped cuz i got my first 1911.

Comment

• Adam Arms gas piston AR15 223/556 "Factory blemish" available in carbine and mid length.

$599.00

ADAMS ARMS 5.56 X 45 (223) PISTON CARBINE These rifles may have a slight blemish in the finish.  They are factory new guns with new gun warranty and 100% satisfactio

ADAMS ARMS 5.56 X 45 (223) PISTON Mid Length CARBINE These rifles may have a slight blemish in the finish.  They are factory new guns with new gun warranty and
                            "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
                            - George Washington

Comment

• Primary Arms Micro-dot, $49.95, delivered.
                              http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...e44fb-18737325
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X