Dog behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    She is a retriever mix of some sort. She gets a ton of running around in the yard with the Danes in the afternoons evenings. They run the fence with neighbor dogs and chase all the damn squirrels. I take her for a walk/run a few times a week.
    Retrievers are high energy but more than anything else...mouthy dogs. They love to chew. Our lab got a chewy (rawhide) every day and never had an issue. They also mellow out a lot after 2-3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      I'm certain no one here values your opinion.
      What's his original screen name? I haven't been keeping up.

Edit: Oh it's QIK46. Looks like Craizie was right.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
        What's his original screen name? I haven't been keeping up.

Edit: Oh it's QIK46. Looks like Craizie was right.
        DON SVO changed his name for his actions in the Sports Forum and like in there, he's a complete moron.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How many hours a day are we talking? My dog started doing stuff like that at night when we were asleep and I put him in a crate and he loved it. Maybe you could try that during the day if we aren't talking about an all day type deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bradm View Post
            he's betting on the dog, poor pup's a goner!
            lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              DON SVO changed his name for his actions in the Sports Forum and like in there, he's a complete moron.
              The best part? I forgot what his original screen name was when I got asked a few weeks back.

Because I don’t care.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Guys Modena is just mad because I know sports more than him. He drinks a lot of Haterade. I love the name. Would like RSKTKR it’s more me but craw daddy fish is strong too

Comment

How about a college B.B. pick been tearing up the gyms all over the country. My book hates my guts lol

Comment

Anyways take care of your dog man. He just a dog teach him

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                      How many hours a day are we talking? My dog started doing stuff like that at night when we were asleep and I put him in a crate and he loved it. Maybe you could try that during the day if we aren't talking about an all day type deal.
                      She hurt herself trying to get out of a crate, so that is a no go. Hours per day depend on several factors but range from 4-9 hours.
                      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        I bet there are some that agree though !
                        My pups win a bunch! My dogs put people in the hole literally lol
                        Guys Modena is just mad because I know sports more than him. He drinks a lot of Haterade. I love the name. Would like RSKTKR it’s more me but craw daddy fish is strong too
                        How about a college B.B. pick been tearing up the gyms all over the country. My book hates my guts lol

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
                        — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Comment

She hurt herself trying to get out of a crate, so that is a no go. Hours per day depend on several factors but range from 4-9 hours.
                          Maybe hog tie her before putting her in there?

Comment

he's a complete moron.
                            Well, some things just don't change.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

We use a kids play pen thing for pur pit puppy. He can push it around, so trying to block it in with weights in a box and a toolbox, but he still manages to push it and chew the floors...

Fuck, huge pic! and stupid tiny pic rotated it... Oh well, you can see the general idea.

Comment

Man, I value pets too but it sounds like you're doing or have done all the normal things to help out and getting medicine from a vet like that is going above and beyond. If the pooch is not trainable, I too would consider the rescue thing. Most county shelters/shelters in general are all partnered up these days, so typically the dog will get adopted. Trick to me is making sure you're comfortable with the dog being adopted by another family - as-in your dog is not going to end up eating their kids or something.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X