Chick fil a has really sucked lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    Call the corporate offices, and explain the bad dealings you've had at that location.

20 bucks says they send you some new coupons and either shit changes there, or the managing partner gets replaced. They don't fuck around when it comes to customer service or quality when it gets reported. My ex reported one time that the girl at the drive thru never said "My pleasure", which is the official Chic-Fil-A responseand was kind of bitchy,. It wasn't a month or so later that she was gone. Now I'm not sure if they fired her for that, or other reasons, but my ex did get a letter back from corporate offices, and a few free sandwich coupons, etc.
    Well shit I'm about to call and put in my complaints over the past month or so!

Comment

The one at hulen and i30 has always been good...

I would definitely complain, I'm sure they will load you up with some coupons.

Comment

I love their Ice 'Dream'! Yummy!

Comment

i like sonics breakfast burritos

Comment

ChicFilA has always sucked. Those chicken biscuits are disgusting. I'll take cold raisin bran over that garbage any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Call the corporate offices, and explain the bad dealings you've had at that location.

20 bucks says they send you some new coupons and either shit changes there, or the managing partner gets replaced. They don't fuck around when it comes to customer service or quality when it gets reported. My ex reported one time that the girl at the drive thru never said "My pleasure", which is the official Chic-Fil-A responseand was kind of bitchy,. It wasn't a month or so later that she was gone. Now I'm not sure if they fired her for that, or other reasons, but my ex did get a letter back from corporate offices, and a few free sandwich coupons, etc.
              you can do that for every fastfood place! complain to 'em all and get free food for at least a month

Comment

The Del taco by my place used to hand you the food before taking your credit card. I couldn't tell you how many free meals I have fed to my dates. Take the food and say "thanks". Makes for a cheap date. lol

Comment

Fuck'em! I have always felt they were over rated and expensive.

No Sunday opened, 10:00pm, shutin down motherfuckers!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I would starve to death before I ate at Mc Donalds .

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Hmm, never have a problem when I go. The only "issue" I have is the size of their chicken isn't always the same. I either get one that fits the bun just right or its freakin twice the size!

Comment

Just had two spicy chicken sandwiches from the Chick Fil A on Bryant Irving at I-20.....good as ever.

Comment

Chick Fil A is nasty... we had that shit at our Highschool. I would eat it every now and then for variety, but haven't had one since '95 and have no desire to
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I have never eaten at one. There are not any within 40 miles so I just havent been tempted to drive any distance for fast food chicken.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              Chick Fil A is nasty... we had that shit at our Highschool. I would eat it every now and then for variety, but haven't had one since '95 and have no desire to
                              what do you mean at your high school? like inside the school

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                what do you mean at your high school? like inside the school
                                Mine had one, too. It wasn't an actual store, but they would deliver so many sandwiches and fries and stuff per day to our cafeteria. It was like a separate food line.

Comment

Working...
                                X