Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    I love how all of the veterans on his feed are saying "Hey, how's that Afghanistan working out?"
    I've seen more than a few people saying that we have rules in war, but if our government turned on us, they'd throw those rules out the window.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I've seen more than a few people saying that we have rules in war, but if our government turned on us, they'd throw those rules out the window.
        That would require

1. Active service members to bomb Americans
        2. The belief that veterans who were trained by the military to adhere to some kind of rule of war instead of guerilla warfare that we have proven repeatedly we can't handle.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          The Swalwell Gun Control Act of 2018 (colorized)
          What a retard lol. Not one of those nukes would go off, for about 10 different reasons. The guy must have an IQ of 80. Just off the top of my head, he forgot that the military would fracture, just like in civil war 1. In civil war 2 if a nuke did manage to go off, its just as likely to annihilate him and his side, as it is his perceived opposition.

Then there's militias that would pop into existence seemingly out of nowhere, and I'd wager the one near him would go collect him and not treat him so nice. (along with many other local politicians) It would probably include a shallow grave for him. I know that very few of them would think of this, but the best thing they could do is resign when it looked like war. Might be a slim chance to save their own hides. But probably not.
          WH

Comment

That would require

2. The belief that veterans who were trained by the military to adhere to some kind of rule of war instead of guerilla warfare that we have proven repeatedly we can't handle.
            I totally agree with you
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              You think any armed forces would fight civilians given they took an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                What a retard lol. Not one of those nukes would go off, for about 10 different reasons. The guy must have an IQ of 80. Just off the top of my head, he forgot that the military would fracture, just like in civil war 1. In civil war 2 if a nuke did manage to go off, its just as likely to annihilate him and his side, as it is his perceived opposition.

Then there's militias that would pop into existence seemingly out of nowhere, and I'd wager the one near him would go collect him and not treat him so nice. (along with many other local politicians) It would probably include a shallow grave for him. I know that very few of them would think of this, but the best thing they could do is resign when it looked like war. Might be a slim chance to save their own hides. But probably not.
                I think you don't give the constitutionally empowered militias enough credit. I'm sure there'd be a trial and due process.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  You think any armed forces would fight civilians given they took an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic?
                  And to add to this, how many LE do you think are liberal?
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    which is the reason that the libs want to bring other countries forces into our country like they are trying to do in Europe now. Those u.n. soldiers have no allegence to us. In fact they don't believe in the second amendment.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      Exactly. It’s small potatoes compared, but police chief in Republic, WA is refusing to enforce new state gun laws just passed.

Comment

• Governments have used the military to kill their own populations since forever. The constitution and facebook have not exempted that from playing out eventually under the right situation. The ATF burning those people alive in Waco is one of the best examples I can think of recently.

Comment

That would require

They will simply allow illegal immigrants into military service and train them at "The School of the Americas" to be ruthless indiscriminate killers and they will do to us what we have trained them to do to their own countrymen for the past 50 years.

Personally I'm not bothered by this but I do wish that it had happened about 20 years ago while I was still a much younger man.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            Governments have used the military to kill their own populations since forever. The constitution and facebook have not exempted that from playing out eventually under the right situation. The ATF burning those people alive in Waco is one of the best examples I can think of recently.
                            Remember the uprising in Athens, Ga when the police chief decided to seize the votes and the military vets blew up the jail to get them back?

Comment

I think you don't give the constitutionally empowered militias enough credit. I'm sure there'd be a trial and due process.
                              I think that the result would be the same, however. A shallow grave is indeed warranted. Although I wouldn't count on it happening with every militia that went and collected their local politicians. By that time, the men of the militia are hopping mad. I know I would be. I'm sure many of them would be like "whoops, accidental discharge" and other such unfortunate happenstance. Like the guy who tripped and fell near the two military men as he was coming out of the store he'd just stolen from.
                              WH

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X