What to use to clean windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    Who in the world buys newspapers anymore? And I wouldn't use newspaper on tinted windows either.
    Buy??? No, you go grab handful of the free classifieds and use them!

Comment

If you leave Invisible Glass in your garage and it gets too hot or too cold it will be worthless. I learned that lesson this past weekend! Worked hard on my Explorer's windows and they are streaked to shit!

Comment

Microfiber towel and plain water always kicks window ass for me.
        Street car.

Comment

I have always used the Binswanger glass cleaner and a microfiber towel. Also, don't do it in direct sunlight like others have said.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

All you windex and newspaper guys should really try an abrasive glass polish, nothing works better or faster IMO. Won't work with tinted windows though, at least not on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Nothing cleans glass like windex and news paper.
              Yup.
              If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Stoners invisible glass is the best I have used and only use now that with a microfiber towel always does a good job.

Comment

mcafee or norton...

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
                    Stoners invisible glass is the best I have used and only use now that with a microfiber towel always does a good job.
                    x2 in an aerosol can this stuff is what alot of auto glass shops use and is available at most parts houses and wal-mart in automotive

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                      All you windex and newspaper guys should really try an abrasive glass polish, nothing works better or faster IMO. Won't work with tinted windows though, at least not on the inside.
                      x2 Metal Polish works wonders for waterspotted & hard water stained glass.

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
                        no doubt. i jsut bought the (non-aerosol) spray and used it with some microfiber towels and it works great! and my windows get pretty dirty in the rear on the side with Jr's carseat.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Stoners, or detailer's pride with microfiber. Rainx makes some ok stuff, too.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            mcafee or norton...
                            Giggle!!
                            2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                            2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                            X