Who plays golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    I may go to the Golf Center of Arlington tonight and hit a few, plus the have $1 drafts tonight!

Forgot all about that place. You can basically byob and they don't care as long as you don't advertise it. It may not be around too much longer. The owner has the property up for sale.

Comment

almost time for the spring golf GTG or at least a Top Golf drinkfest....

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Forgot all about that place. You can basically byob and they don't care as long as you don't advertise it. It may not be around too much longer. The owner has the property up for sale.
        That sucks, that's my favorite range.

Comment

Take lessons they help. I started playing 2 years ago and this helped the most. I only play a few times a year but when I played 3 weeks in a row last year I shot a 105, 99, 95. It's about getting used to your swing and know what your ball is going to do that day. If I know I am slicing the ball that day I will adjust accordingly.

Who ever came up with the Topgolf idea was genius. Just saying

Comment

DonSVO is my new swing coach. That fucker hits longer than Happy Gilmore!!

Comment

I need to knock the dust off my clubs and get back to playing. It's been way to long

Comment

The DFWstangs golf GTG for this spring is already in the works!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

scratch golfer here, but i dont play often. think i popped out of the womb with a golf club in hand, but got bored of it in high school, and have never played consistantly since. Also doesnt help having a dad that holds course records all over texas and the US, and who still consistently shoots in the 60s from tourney tees. not much fun playing with that fucker. cant wait til he's like 80 or something, maybe i'll finally be able to beat the old man.

my only bit of advice is, KEEP IT IN THE FAIRWAY. Doesnt matter if you can hit the ball 400 yards if its in the middle of the woods. dont worry about your woods, stick to the irons and practice putting from all kinds of lies and angles. doesnt matter if you can get on the green in 1 or 2 if you 3 or 4 putt it every time..
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

overrated sport.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                      my only bit of advice is, KEEP IT IN THE FAIRWAY. Doesnt matter if you can hit the ball 400 yards if its in the middle of the woods. dont worry about your woods, stick to the irons and practice putting from all kinds of lies and angles. doesnt matter if you can get on the green in 1 or 2 if you 3 or 4 putt it every time..
                      I plan on playing tomorrow and leaving my driver, woods, and hybrids home. I really want to focus on hitting my irons well. I hit my 3 wood ok, so I can put that back in the bag later.

On a side note, have you guys seen Bill Fucking Murray's get up at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am today? Hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                        scratch golfer here, but i dont play often. think i popped out of the womb with a golf club in hand, but got bored of it in high school, and have never played consistantly since. Also doesnt help having a dad that holds course records all over texas and the US, and who still consistently shoots in the 60s from tourney tees. not much fun playing with that fucker. cant wait til he's like 80 or something, maybe i'll finally be able to beat the old man.

I just read your whole post in Bill Murray's character voice from Caddy Shack.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                          And doctors, and Bernie Mosfets, and anyone else who is within club throwing distance.
                          Don's the poster-boy for taking xanax on the golf course.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I just read your whole post in Bill Murray's character voice from Caddy Shack.
                          "This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion ... He's on his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 iron I think ... IT'S IN THE HOLE!"
                          Men have become the tools of their tools.
                          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

LOL!! wtf?

Comment

Hope tony homo decides to retire and dedicate his life to golf.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                The DFWstangs golf GTG for this spring is already in the works!
                                Maybe I should come down for this... I need an excuse to use my new irons.
                                Last edited by Mike; 02-28-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X