No announcement yet.

Lamar Odom wants out of Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont want Nash or Rondo here in Dallas. If we did trade for Nash, great. But if it doesn't happen, no big deal.

Just let the season go and let Lamar rot on the bench. We are better off playing his amazon wife at this point.

I would waste a season to get D-Will and possibly Dwight Howard.

I think Kidd will play one more season behind D-Will if it happens next season.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Get that queer and his fat bitch out of Dallas already...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I heard he left dallas today?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          I heard he left dallas today?
          Left as in they completed a trade, or left town? He hasn't played in a week or more. He's been out of town on a leave of absence with his "sick Dad", and in NY with his butch wife.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Good fucking riddance! You know damn well that bitch is fucking him nightly with a medium sized dildo. I say medium sized because a jumbo dildo would make him gay...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Left as in they completed a trade, or left town? He hasn't played in a week or more. He's been out of town on a leave of absence with his "sick Dad", and in NY with his butch wife.
              He was not out of town there are pictures of him from 2 days ago in Dallas at the W.
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Odom's averages of 7.7 points and 4.5 rebounds are the lowest of his career.

lmao
                I didn't think his stats were that low, wow!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  As in traded...
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                    He was not out of town there are pictures of him from 2 days ago in Dallas at the W.
                    He told the team he needed a leave of absence to be with his "sick" father, in la. Someone caught up with his Dad the next day, and it was a stomach virus. His wife did Leno and letterman the last few days, and he was supposedly with her. I'm not his babysitter, that's just what has been said on sports talk radio.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

As in traded...
                      i havent' read anything about him being traded already. link?

Comment

ESPN's Marc Stein reporting that Lamar Odom is coming back to play basketball ... with the D-League Texas Legends.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          i havent' read anything about him being traded already. link?
                          I'm trying to find it...buddy of mine told me it was posted on his Facebook....but i dont gatteee FB

Comment

I'm trying to find it...buddy of mine told me it was posted on his Facebook....but i dont gatteee FB
                            For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Dallas Mavericks hope to have Lamar Odom back in uniform in a matter of days, but it might not immediately be a Mavs uniform, sources said.

Odom is likely to play at least one game with the Mavericks' D-League affiliate in nearby Frisco to, as one source said, "get his legs back under him." The Texas Legends play the Austin Toros at home Thursday night, but sources said it's more likely Odom practices with the Legends on Friday while the Mavericks are in New Orleans and then plays Saturday's home game with the Legends, also against Austin, while the Mavericks are playing host to Utah.

A team spokesman had said earlier Thursday that Odom will not make the trip to New Orleans. The team plans to provide another update on Odom's status before Saturday's game.

While the team was in Memphis Wednesday, Mavericks owner Mark Cuban met in Dallas with Odom and his agent, Jeff Schwartz, to work on a timetable that would ease Odom back after his weeklong personal leave.

Cuban could not be immediately reached for comment Thursday. But he made it clear before Tuesday's home game against New Jersey that Odom would get as much time as necessary to work through a family matter that prompted management to excuse the 13-year veteran from the team last week.

Neither Odom nor Schwartz could be reached for comment.

Forcefully ruling out growing speculation that Odom was seeking a buyout of his contract, Cuban had insisted Tuesday that he expected Odom to ultimately return to the team, saying Odom is "dealing with issues and like we do with anybody else who's had personal issues, my job is to help him out and not to comment beyond that. He has to clear things out and that's what we're trying to help him do."

Two sources with knowledge of Odom's thinking told ESPN.com earlier this week that -- while the 32-year-old admittedly did briefly ponder retirement during the offseason following the death of a younger cousin -- Odom wants to keep playing despite his season-long struggles.

He left the team before the All-Star break to attend to his ill father in Los Angeles, sources confirmed Monday to ESPNDallas.com.

"We're not going to buy out anybody, there's no reason to do it," Cuban said. "We're not going to do that. That's not the way we work. We try to find what the problem is and fix it."

One source close to the situation told ESPNDallas.com's Jeff Caplan after Wednesday's road loss to the Grizzlies that there is a growing feeling in the locker room that Odom might not return at all.

Yet Carlisle and Cuban continue to express confidence that Odom still can be what the owner refers to as a "huge plus" for the defending champions despite his meager production thus far (7.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).

The reality is that the Mavericks have lost all three games Odom has missed and lack depth at power forward behind Dirk Nowitzki.

The league's reigning Sixth Man of the Year reported to his new team out of shape after a turbulent offseason personally and professionally, culminating with his near-trade from the Los Angeles Lakers to the league-owned Hornets in a deal for Chris Paul that was later canceled by NBA commissioner David Stern, who is acting as the Hornets' lead decision-maker.

Odom had three poor games before leaving the team, which had followed three hopeful ones that had Carlisle suggesting on his weekly radio show on ESPN Dallas 103.3 FM that they were as close as they'd been all season to seeing Odom turn the corner.

"It's going to work itself out one way or another," Mavericks guard Jason Kidd said Tuesday of the Odom situation. "We just hope it works itself out soon."

Said Mavs guard Jason Terry: "We've got to go with the players we got. If you're here, you can help us. But our sympathies go out to his family."
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Goin to the D-League....sucker
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X