No announcement yet.

Colts going to release P. Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Denver Broncos land Peyton Manning. Word around the league is they aren’t playing around either and have already started talks with his agent. First, Manning likes John Fox and the style of coaching and the fact that Denver has already told Peyton he will have complete control over the offense and call his own plays. Second, Manning has stated he does not want to play in the NFC and have to face his brother. That leaves out San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle, Redskins. Third, Manning wanted the Colts organization to draft Eric Decker who is currently an up and coming WR in Denver so some chemistry between the receivers will already be there if he doesn’t bring in Reggie Wayne with him and not to mention Todd Helton old college teammates of Peyton who still work out together including the offseason said he would recruit Peyton if it came down to it. Fourth, Denver has the money and John Elway and Pat Bowlen will get what they want if money is truly not the issue. Fith, Elway is looking for a way out of this Tebowmania crap and what better way to do that then go after a future hall of fame quarterback? Plus no telling what kind of value he could bring in a possible trade to hmmm let’s say Jacksonville? Who has no QB and needs to generate some revenue into the stadium back in Florida. Now let’s see…. AFC teams. Miami has a strong possibility except I’m betting all my money at the fact that Peyton does not want to compete in arguably the hardest division in the AFC and battle Tom Brady twice a year and fight for a wild card spot year in and year out. New York Jets are a possibility other then the fact Peyton does not want to be in the same city as his brother Eli. That leaves it wide open for Denver or Kansas and I’d bet all my money on Denver landing Peyton.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you're a Broncos fan.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It would be cool to see him with AZ and then them picking up Wayne.

Manning
        Wayne
        Fitzgerald

That would be hard to beat I bet.

Comment

I honestly think whoever gets Manning will be a heck of a team. This year he will be trying to prove to everyone that he isn't done. He will also want to make the Colts look like idiots for getting rid of him (although I am sure I would have as well)

Comment

Have him go to Denver. Bring Tebow to Dallas.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Elway can't afford to get rid of Tebow. He'd have a roll and Manning is still a wild card.

Comment

Did anyone else feel the ESPN interview with both the colts owner and Peyton, when the colts owner was tearing up was a show? I know it is all about business, but come on. Peyton put this team on the map. IMO they did him dirty.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Elway can't afford to get rid of Tebow. He'd have a roll and Manning is still a wild card.

??

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                    Did anyone else feel the ESPN interview with both the colts owner and Peyton, when the colts owner was tearing up was a show? I know it is all about business, but come on. Peyton put this team on the map. IMO they did him dirty.
                    How did they do him dirty? Would you pay someone a ton of money if you didn't know that they would be able to perform at their past level of performance? Would you pay them a shitton of money knowning that if they did play, they have a strong likelihood of being paralyzed if hit right?
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Have him go to Denver. Bring Tebow to Dallas.
                      So he can compare sacks with Romo? lol Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                        Sentimentality doesn't keep the lights on.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          He was pretty emotional during the press conference.
                          he's a decent tipper.

A waiter at a restaurant in Raleigh, N.C., has something in common with Peyton Manning: They're both currently out of work. The waiter, identified on the receipt as Jon, posted a picture of a receipt that shows an awesomely generous tip left by Manning at the Angus Barn. It turns out the waiter violated company policy, and owner and operator Van Eure has fired him, according to the Triangle Business Journal. The restaurant said it often serves celebrities, and it has a strict policy that their private dining experiences stay private. The receipt showed Manning had added an additional $200 tip to the $739 bill, which already included an 18 percent gratuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            http://now.msn.com/money/0308-peyton-waiter.aspx

A waiter at a restaurant in Raleigh, N.C., has something in common with Peyton Manning: They're both currently out of work. The waiter, identified on the receipt as Jon, posted a picture of a receipt that shows an awesomely generous tip left by Manning at the Angus Barn. It turns out the waiter violated company policy, and owner and operator Van Eure has fired him, according to the Triangle Business Journal. The restaurant said it often serves celebrities, and it has a strict policy that their private dining experiences stay private. The receipt showed Manning had added an additional $200 tip to the $739 bill, which already included an 18 percent gratuity.
                            LMAO sucks to be him.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              http://now.msn.com/money/0308-peyton-waiter.aspx

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

??
                                iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X