Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tebow's going to get traded off.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fuck Yes!!!! Though the article says the broncos are looking to trade Tebow. Hope not.
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
        I hope the Denver Broncos land Peyton Manning. Word around the league is they aren’t playing around either and have already started talks with his agent. First, Manning likes John Fox and the style of coaching and the fact that Denver has already told Peyton he will have complete control over the offense and call his own plays. Second, Manning has stated he does not want to play in the NFC and have to face his brother. That leaves out San Francisco, Arizona, Seattle, Redskins. Third, Manning wanted the Colts organization to draft Eric Decker who is currently an up and coming WR in Denver so some chemistry between the receivers will already be there if he doesn’t bring in Reggie Wayne with him and not to mention Todd Helton old college teammates of Peyton who still work out together including the offseason said he would recruit Peyton if it came down to it. Fourth, Denver has the money and John Elway and Pat Bowlen will get what they want if money is truly not the issue. Fith, Elway is looking for a way out of this Tebowmania crap and what better way to do that then go after a future hall of fame quarterback? Plus no telling what kind of value he could bring in a possible trade to hmmm let’s say Jacksonville? Who has no QB and needs to generate some revenue into the stadium back in Florida. Now let’s see…. AFC teams. Miami has a strong possibility except I’m betting all my money at the fact that Peyton does not want to compete in arguably the hardest division in the AFC and battle Tom Brady twice a year and fight for a wild card spot year in and year out. New York Jets are a possibility other then the fact Peyton does not want to be in the same city as his brother Eli. That leaves it wide open for Denver or Kansas and I’d bet all my money on Denver landing Peyton.
        I'm very happy about this. Finally, trade Tebow and get the fair weather fans out of Denver at the same time not upset your true fan base by acquiring future Hall of Fame QB Manning.

Tebow is being traded to New England.

John Elway still knows how to put together a hell of a game plan and a come from behind victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Jwp View Post
          I'm very happy about this. Finally, trade Tebow and get the fair weather fans out of Denver at the same time not upset your true fan base by acquiring future Hall of Fame QB Manning.

Tebow is being traded to New England.

John Elway still knows how to put together a hell of a game plan and a come from behind victory!
          id lean more on Jacksonville. They wanted him in the draft but passed up on him. They need someone that the fans will be interested in and gain some popularity.
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

i dont understand why they still cant keep Tebow as the backup. he did take them to the playoffs.

Comment

I can see New England using him as an utility player. Between him and Gronkowski, jesus..... I need to change my pants.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                i dont understand why they still cant keep Tebow as the backup. he did take them to the playoffs.
                i find it ironic that two months ago John Elway said that Tim Tebow was going to be the #1 QB when trainning camp started in 2012. Hmm not anymore
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

You don't want that media circus around a team that has a shot at a SB.

Comment

Denver's defense, kicker, and weak division took them to the playoffs.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Lets be honest, Tebow sucks. He did not take anyone to the playoffs with his horrible play style. I find it funny on the Espn forum alot of the Denver fans are mad about them possibly getting Peyton. Why? Everyone is saying bad decision.... If anything, it is a bad decision made by Manning, not the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Denver's defense, kicker, and weak division took them to the playoffs.
                        Mainly that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          i find it ironic that two months ago John Elway said that Tim Tebow was going to be the #1 QB when trainning camp started in 2012. Hmm not anymore
                          It's the correct thing to say when you're in his position. Jerry says things all the time. He said Wade was safe, then fired him less than 2 days later.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            Lets be honest, Tebow sucks. He did not take anyone to the playoffs with his horrible play style. I find it funny on the Espn forum alot of the Denver fans are mad about them possibly getting Peyton. Why? Everyone is saying bad decision.... If anything, it is a bad decision made by Manning, not the Broncos.
                            I thought it was a good decision. The AFC West is a weak division compared to the AFC South IMO.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                              Elway originally said he didnt believe Tebow should be the QB and the fans flamed him for it so he took the correct approach and backed up his QB. Like mentioned above, Jerry does the same thing.

Comment

I know, I just find it funny. Sike.

John Elway - Hey Tebow
                                Tim Tebow - Yes Sir
                                John Elway - We just signed Peyton Manning as our new QB, you know what that means right?
                                Tim Tebow - What
                                John Elway - Your fucking out
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X