No announcement yet.

Tebow is a JET!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for the fire sale of Tim Tebow Broncos items so I can get a jersey for my mom. She loves him lolz

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
      Waiting for the fire sale of Tim Tebow Broncos items so I can get a jersey for my mom. She loves him lolz
      Broncos pro shop will have them on clearance by midnight, I bet.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'll give $10.00 but I also have to have free shipping.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

So does that mean Sanchez is being cut?
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            I don't think they will cut him... Yet... I bet money Sanchez is riding pine by week 2, if he even makes it out of training camp as the starter.

Comment

They just signed him to a new deal a few weeks ago and the owner said he's their QB.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I don't think they will cut him... Yet... I bet money Sanchez is riding pine by week 2, if he even makes it out of training camp as the starter.
                If the cut him or not, Sanchez walks with 20 mil.

Comment

Messican please, Tebow hasn't done a damn thing. If you think hes going to go up to NYC and dethrown Sanchez for the starting job, I have news for you, it ain't going to happen. Sanchez has been to the AFC title game, twice. And Tebow only beat a sorry ass Steelers team with a gimpy QB and then got schooled by the Pats. Sanchez's job is his to lose.
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Sanchez has been to the AFC title game, twice. And Tebow only beat a sorry ass Steelers team with a gimpy QB and then got schooled by the Pats. Sanchez's job is his to lose.
                    I think its pretty clear that Sanchez isn't the answer. And yes, it's his to lose. He's too fragile though, and I firmly believe he will lose it.

Comment

I think its pretty clear that Sanchez isn't the answer. And yes, it's his to lose. He's too fragile though, and I firmly believe he will lose it.
                      Amen to that.

Comment

Be sure and sit next to me at the next GTG, we have alot of shit to talk about. That and I don't want to sit next to Geor, he might want to slip something in my drink to get me to his harem...

Comment

This team has turned their back on Sanchez so many times only to turn back around and say "well we didnt get the deal done so your our man, we are 100% behind you untill someone else comes along". I dont blame him for being so fragile.

Comment

Bring Sanchez to Dallas.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              This team has turned their back on Sanchez so many times only to turn back around and say "well we didnt get the deal done so your our man, we are 100% behind you untill someone else comes along". I dont blame him for being so fragile.
                              There is a simple solution that is entirely within his control. Get smarter, get better. If he didn't make poor decisions, and bad throws, he wouldn't have to worry about getting replaced. Sanchez is a bust. We all knew he would be coming out of the draft. Players need that fear instilled in them that there is another able and willing player right behind them to pick up the slack. It's what keeps their heads in check, it pushes them to perform better, etc. It's a necessary evil, though I don't think it's evil at all.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Bring Sanchez to Dallas.
                                Shut the fuck up!

Comment

Working...
                                X