• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Shut the fuck up!
    Ban him!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      There is a simple solution that is entirely within his control. Get smarter, get better. If he didn't make poor decisions, and bad throws, he wouldn't have to worry about getting replaced. Sanchez is a bust. We all knew he would be coming out of the draft. Players need that fear instilled in them that there is another able and willing player right behind them to pick up the slack. It's what keeps their heads in check, it pushes them to perform better, etc. It's a necessary evil, though I don't think it's evil at all.
      I agree and Im a big fan of introducing competition but there is stuff you dont air out to the public, or if you are then stick with it. Elway did the same thing with Tebow after the fans let him have it then Elway played the "I love you Tebow" crap and everyone called him out on that too. Either do it or dont but dont go back and forth. Thats one thing I love (and hate) about Jerry. He wont jump on the bandwagon and flame Romo like we all will when hes doing bad, he has his back.

I agree though, Sanchez sucks. You wont hear any different from me but Im just saying I understand why hes so fragile.

Comment

Just heard on ESPN radio the Tebow deal hit a snag and the deal may be nullified and Rams intend to get back in it if it does fall through.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I think its pretty clear that Sanchez isn't the answer. And yes, it's his to lose. He's too fragile though, and I firmly believe he will lose it.
          I agree. The Jets went to those 2 games in SPITE of Sanchez, NOT because of Sanchez.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
            Just heard on ESPN radio the Tebow deal hit a snag and the deal may be nullified and Rams intend to get back in it if it does fall through.
            Yup, apparently the same thing happened with the Jags...

After word spread rapidly Wednesday that the New York Jets had acquired quarterback Tim Tebow from Denver for draft picks, the teams have encountered a hang-up in the language in Tebow's contract that could nullify the trade, a Broncos source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Tebow has about $5 million worth of recapture language in his contract, meaning the Jets would have to pay back some money to Denver, and the Jets might be unwilling to do that.

The trade, then, is not finalized.

The teams agreed to the terms of the trade -- the Jets dealt fourth-round and sixth-round selections in 2012 in exchange for Tebow and a 2012 seventh-rounder from Denver -- before the Broncos asked New York to pay back a portion of bonuses and salary already paid to Tebow, sources told Schefter.

One league source said he believes the trade will go through. Sources also said that, if the trade falls apart, the St. Louis Rams could be in play for Tebow.

The same money issues in Tebow's contract caused complications for Jacksonville trying to complete a trade for Tebow earlier, sources told Schefter.

Tebow, a former first-round pick, went on the trading block Monday when the Broncos secured free agent quarterback Peyton Manning, who signed a five-year, $96 million contract.

The timing of the trade is curious.

Two weeks ago, the Jets gave Sanchez a three-year, $40.5 million contract extension, professing their faith in him even though he regressed in certain areas last season. They signed former Detroit Lions backup Drew Stanton last week to be their No. 2 quarterback, handing him a $500,000 signing bonus. They also have former Alabama star Greg McElroy.

The Jets see Tebow as a change-of-pace player with the ability to run the wildcat offense. They've used the wildcat in recent years, but cut back last season with the departure of Brad Smith. The new offensive coordinator is Tony Sparano, who introduced the wildcat to the NFL as coach of the Miami Dolphins.
            .223 > 911

Comment

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I dont want this running back that has the ability to throw a duck
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I dont want this running back that has the ability to throw a duck
                I like Tebow, but he wouldn't fit in with the Rams very well imo. I was wondering how you were gunna feel on the subject while I was reading the article.
                .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  I like Tebow, but he wouldn't fit in with the Rams very well imo. I was wondering how you were gunna feel on the subject while I was reading the article.
                  we dont need him. Maybe as a wildcat but we dont run that shit here. So really whats the point unless its a popularity move.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

we dont need him. Maybe as a wildcat but we dont run that shit here. So really whats the point unless its a popularity move.
                    Who is the Rams backup?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Who is the Rams backup?
                      idk, which brings up a valid point. It was AJ Feeley last year.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Then maybe you guys do need him.

Comment

I am not even sure he can throw that tbh.

Comment

Then maybe you guys do need him.
                            its honestly a PR move more than a football move. We bring in Tebow, the Tebow fans all the suddon go crazy and buy our shit. They are playing in England in 2012, and they have been rumored to be moving back to LA. So I think thats why he will be a Ram.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Who is the Rams backup?
                              idk, which brings up a valid point. It was AJ Feeley last year.
                              Kellen Clemens

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                Kellen Clemens

LOL
                                right he too started a couple of games last year as well.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X