No announcement yet.

i am in arlington and need a detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He only said that you aren't the resident detailer, which you're not. Maybe the problem isn't people talking about you behind your back (on a public forum?!?!?) and more about you creating drama where there really isn't any.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      He only said that you aren't the resident detailer, which you're not. Maybe the problem isn't people talking about you behind your back (on a public forum?!?!?) and more about you creating drama where there really isn't any.
      x2
      Ded

Comment

x3

I don't see your name mentioned here that much, other than someone suggesting you when a question about detailing comes up.

Comment

Seriously? Do I really need to explain this?? Where did I say that anyone was talking behind my back on a public forum?? Common sense just went out the window! LOL!

What I said was, that he was talking shit behind my back AND now pushing potential customers away. In the real world, people would understand this. But I guess I need to explain myself a little better here. Yet another reason NOT to have kids.

I stay off this forum to keep away from all this BS! I only got on here to comment on what 89gt-stanger said. I thought we had somewhat of a friendship, and got on here to confront him on his comment. But I should've know better. All the hooligans have to put their two cents in something they don't have a clue about.

I'll say it once again......If you don't want me on here, then STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! It's simple really. Most people would understand the concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            x3

I don't see your name mentioned here that much, other than someone suggesting you when a question about detailing comes up.
            And I have absolutely no problem with that Mike. I actually have quite a few friends here on this board, and they still believe in my business. What I don't like is people like 89gt-stanger, whom I considered somewhat of a friend, to be pushing potential customers away from me. And that's exactly what he did with his comment about using Scott. I only came on here to confront him about that comment. I have nothing against Scott, he's a great detailer, and someone that I push business to when I can't handle the job because I'm too busy. But for him (whom I considered a friend) to push business away from me, and onto another detailer, just stuck a nerve with me.

Comment

Originally posted by waxman View Post
              Wow!

You've been to my house several times getting free products and pads from me. Spent hours at my house hounding me for free advice. You've called me asking advice on peoples cars that you're working on. Meanwhile, I hear from other people how you talk shit about me behind my back. And now you're pushing potential customers away from me, telling them to use another service instead?

People like you are the exact reason I left this place.
              Nick,

I would bow out now if I were you. I did nothing wrong, me suggesting Scott even after your name was brought up is in no way wrong, and you are making up this drama. I have a lot of respect for you and would like to keep it that way. Obviously you made something out of nothing here, just look back through the thread. Also, my name is Dylan for future reference, another member on here who offers drama free detailing. Nick, if I am not mistaken, this is not the only forum you ran away from.

Dylan
              Detailing by Dylan
              817-494-3396
              Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
              Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                Nick,

I would bow out now if I were you. I did nothing wrong, me suggesting Scott even after your name was brought up is in no way wrong, and you are making up this drama. I have a lot of respect for you and would like to keep it that way. Obviously you made something out of nothing here, just look back through the thread. Also, my name is Dylan for future reference, another member on here who offers drama free detailing. Nick, if I am not mistaken, this is not the only forum you ran away from.

Dylan
                I know you're name, but prefer to keep peoples real names off the forum when possible. It's called being respectful.

And please tell me other forums I "ran away" from? LOL! You're full of it dude!

Comment

Seriously? Do I really need to explain this?? Where did I say that anyone was talking behind my back on a public forum?? Common sense just went out the window! LOL!

What I said was, that he was talking shit behind my back AND now pushing potential customers away. In the real world, people would understand this. But I guess I need to explain myself a little better here. Yet another reason NOT to have kids.

I stay off this forum to keep away from all this BS! I only got on here to comment on what 89gt-stanger said. I thought we had somewhat of a friendship, and got on here to confront him on his comment. But I should've know better. All the hooligans have to put their two cents in something they don't have a clue about.

I'll say it once again......If you don't want me on here, then STOP TALKING ABOUT ME! It's simple really. Most people would understand the concept.
                  Really? What are you explaining exactly?

a. This is a public forum.
                  b. You claimed that people on here are talking about you behind your back. I don't see that happening, yet you say they are, and that they should stop.
                  c. You claim to hate drama, and left here because all of the drama. If you had a problem with what a particular person said about you (behind your back, on this public forum) you probably would have been better off Private Messaging him instead of publicly confronting him. You create your own drama.

Comment

Ummm, can you guys please postpone this until tomorrow?
                    Ded

Comment

So can I get a recommendation for a detailing service in Mckinney?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                        So can I get a recommendation for a detailing service in Mckinney?
                        If someone recommends anyone other than Nick, Nick will cry.
                        Therefore, I recommend Nick.

NICK!!
                        Ded

Comment

Really? What are you explaining exactly?

a. This is a public forum.
                          b. You claimed that people on here are talking about you behind your back. I don't see that happening, yet you say they are, and that they should stop.
                          c. You claim to hate drama, and left here because all of the drama. If you had a problem with what a particular person said about you (behind your back, on this public forum) you probably would have been better off Private Messaging him instead of publicly confronting him. You create your own drama.

a. yes I know this.
                          b. if people are talking behind my back, how would you exactly see this? It happens in the real world man, you know people actually talking? I never once said that people were on this forum talking behind my back man! This is where we're not communicating very well. What I said was people from this form were talking behind my back. They didn't type it on a freaking keyboard! They actually TALKED to each other! Get it now??
                          c. yes I hate fucking drama, but can't stand it when people don't understand the words when they're right there in freaking black and white.

d. I'm done with this shit!

Comment

lol
                            Ded

Comment

a. yes I know this.
                              b. if people are talking behind my back, how would you exactly see this? It happens in the real world man, you know people actually talking? I never once said that people were on this forum talking behind my back man! This is where we're not communicating very well. What I said was people from this form were talking behind my back. They didn't type it on a freaking keyboard! They actually TALKED to each other! Get it now??
                              c. yes I hate fucking drama, but can't stand it when people don't understand the words when they're right there in freaking black and white.

d. I'm done with this shit!
                              Yes. I get it now. People in real life were talking shit about you and you decided to post it on a forum. I'm not sure how I was so confused. I guess I was mistaken on the whole drama thing.

Comment

People like you are the exact reason I left this place.

Dude, you were starting threads saying this site sucked and you were leaving as far back as 2002. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                                X