X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      No need, I found his card & invoice from when he did my car. Have him coming out tomorrow!
      Can you give me his info
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        You can now have that on the windshield.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
          You can now have that on the windshield.
          Yeah that's where I saw it, hardly noticeable except for around the tags/inspection obviously. Kinda pricey though.

Comment

I just had my Town Car done here:

They use Llumar and give a lifetime warranty. $150 out the door for 35% on the front doors, 15% on the back.

It's fresh so there is still some moisture under the tint but it looks good otherwise.

Comment

Victor just finished both my vehicles. I only needed the front windows on each one done..
              07 Roush and 03 Explorer. Went with 20% for that's what was already on the others. Took him about an hour. Good guy, and great to bs with as well. Price was very good too!

Comment

Reviving this thread. BP, been a couple of years now. How's the tint holding up? Any one else have a hook up near West Fort Worth to Weatherford? Need to get the SHO hookedup.
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Reviving this thread. BP, been a couple of years now. How's the tint holding up? Any one else have a hook up near West Fort Worth to Weatherford? Need to get the SHO hookedup.
                  I traded that car in well over a year ago. I'm actually looking for options locally in Waco to darken my factory tint.

Comment

I've got to go back to Tritek to have my windshield done.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I've got to go back to Tritek to have my windshield done.
                      Will you be doing any real validation of the windshield tint? Or, just going off the media reports? OR, do you have any first hand experience with this? Would love to have a cooler interior, even with the physical shades up.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

If you are asking if it blocks heat and UV, the answer is yes. It is a noticeable difference.

Comment

Is Wincos still the best for heat rejection?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            Will you be doing any real validation of the windshield tint? Or, just going off the media reports? OR, do you have any first hand experience with this? Would love to have a cooler interior, even with the physical shades up.
                            It works, and is very common in Arizona and Nevada.

Comment

Exactly what I was asking. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                                If you are asking if it blocks heat and UV, the answer is yes. It is a noticeable difference.
                                Do you have a place that you use? Looking at getting the 14 done.

Comment

Working...
                                X