Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    You can't even trust Snopes any more. They have been outed as a bunch of liberal shitbags. Go read their bullshit about Clinton's "raise taxes on the middle class" line from the other day for a good laugh.
    Yeah, Snopes has to be rechecked on any topic with a political agenda these days.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Welcome back. This forum has been dead without you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          You can't even trust Snopes any more. They have been outed as a bunch of liberal shitbags. Go read their bullshit about Clinton's "raise taxes on the middle class" line from the other day for a good laugh.
          I thought I was the only one that had seen Hillary's "poor pronunciation" had been scientifically proven. God, that's fucking hilarious.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Comment

• I no shit had a customer today with that name.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                That's what you think, my good sir! You had better thank your postman, because you are going to be inundated with an enormous quantity of strongly worded letters, post haste!
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  That's what you think, my good sir! You had better thank your postman, because you are going to be inundated with an enormous quantity of strongly worded letters, post haste!
                  Strongly worded letters are about all Europe is willing to do.

Comment

• ^^ Exactly.

Say it with me now, "Capitulate".
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• My favorite was when the mexican drug lord called Trump a "milkshitter" and threatened to kill him and the liberals in this country just ate it up. It gives you a great idea of how their outrage is selective and has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with politics.

And George Lopez isn't even funny to me. He is like Chris Rock, all he talks about is race. It gets boring after three minutes.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X