Rat snake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    If you have just lived in Louisiana you know it’s not made up.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      It first I was surprised you knew what a rougarou is but then I realized you probably live in the woods and are a hillbilly and seeing all kinds of crazy shit. I know I’ve seen some crazy shit. I bet you have some crazy ass stories to tell.
      I'd love to hear all your stories. Both the ones you've seen with your own eyes, and the ones that were told to you by others, that you found to be credible enough and worthy enough to repeat. I've got my theories on what they are, but they're wild and most people would just laugh. You know one day I think I might have to meet you soap

We could talk about it in this thread, I doubt krazykris would mind.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        I'd love to hear all your stories. Both the ones you've seen with your own eyes, and the ones that were told to you by others, that you found to be credible enough and worthy enough to repeat. I've got my theories on what they are, but they're wild and most people would just laugh. You know one day I think I might have to meet you soap

Nah have at it boys I'm done fishing for the day and about to jump in the pool and finish off my case of beer. So I'll probably be out for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Anytime you’re around mesquite first round of beers is on me. It’s therapeutic for me talking to people Who had experiences like that and compare notes. I would like to hear some of the crazy ones the Fish fucker has.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Can someone change the title of this thread to Soap and Kris internet make out club?

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Can someone change the title of this thread to Soap and Kris internet make out club?
              We’re not exclusive, been talking about spicing things up with a third person.
              PM me for address.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Tx rat snake found in north Texas Walmart shopping cart.
                From Discover on Google https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/05/26/...s-walmart/amp/

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                X