Skyrim help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    One of my characters I cheated to make and had all the dragonborn calls. Can't think of the one specifically, but had the power to knock people down and had no rest period, so it was fun to sneak up behind enemies who were on cliffs or steep hills and watch them fall.
    Oh yeah, that's one of the great pleasures there. See ya! Lol

Originally posted by abecx View Post
    First person games give her a headache, and the graphics are too low which makes it even more motion sickness.
    Oh man, I would be in a world of hurt if I had that problem. It may help that I'm a console gamer so the TV is several feet away.

Comment

Elderscrolls online is nothing like Skyrim. Skyrim is up there with FO:3 and MSG4 ect. It's open community so you just choose your mods via steam and they load automatically. Options are endless and to this day its one of the most graphically impressive games I've seen.

Elderscrolls online was a fail IMO.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        Elderscrolls online is nothing like Skyrim. Skyrim is up there with FO:3 and MSG4 ect. It's open community so you just choose your mods via steam and they load automatically. Options are endless and to this day its one of the most graphically impressive games I've seen.

Elderscrolls online was a fail IMO.

I heard after about a year of it being out it got a lot better.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I hope they fucking release this game and it doesnt die off. Its an action rpg game like Diablo but obviously way fucking better. I dont care if they dont make an English version, this game looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            I heard after about a year of it being out it got a lot better.
            I'm downloading it again tonight. Gonna check out the expansion. I have quite a stash of loot on my old maxed Dark Elf. I hope inflation isn't bad. 90GB sheesh...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X