Trump just starting fake news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump just starting fake news

Trump is exposing the leftist in the news.... just wait until the voter fraud investigation results are in. Prediction.... O wouldn't have beat Romney without illegal votes, dead voters, double votes, destroyed Romney ballots, and other fraudulent voting practices.

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Trump is exposing the leftist in the news.... just wait until the voter fraud investigation results are in. Prediction.... O wouldn't have beat Romney without illegal votes, dead voters, double votes, destroyed Romney ballots, and other fraudulent voting practices.
    And not a god-damned thing will be done about it. We need to flush the toilet in this country and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      And not a god-damned thing will be done about it. We need to flush the toilet in this country and start over.
      My hope is that if the truth does come out the voters will flush the toilet and drain the swamp, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        My hope is that if the truth does come out the voters will flush the toilet and drain the swamp, etc.
        Nope, everyone is just gonna point fingers and forget about it before the next big reality show comes on.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Lol at tags. I told you Trump would go after voting fraud after exposing the media. Trump is going to destroy the democrats one echo chamber or safe space at a time.

Comment

Working...
          X