McCain and the Tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    His relentless drive to bloat the government, his war mongering, and his constant deception and backroom deals drive me nuts. Let's not forget that it was McCain that leaked the Pissgate dossier and is the face of the NeverTrump movement. You could argue that he is directly responsible for causing all the gridlock we have in DC today by "colluding" (there's that word again) with the Democrats and RINOs to do everything possible to stall our current President's agenda. He was a horrible presidential candidate and never for one second had the upper hand against Obama - especially when he chose Palin in a laughably desperate attempt to connect with liberals and women voters, which backfired spectacularly. He is the reason that the Republicans are an aimless bunch of surrender monkeys that refuse to acknowledge the born leader that fate dropped in their collective lap.

He burned through all my respect and patriotism years ago. If he wants one shred of respect from me, he can relinquish his seat before he croaks so that some non-useless-sack-of-shit can have it.

Fuck cancer.
    What this man just said, other than I still respect and will continue to respect his military service regardless of whether he resigns or not.

Comment

I have enormous respect for any man who endured and survived spending time in Hanoi Hilton, but he is a terrible politician. When you look up the term RINO, I think McCain should be the picture you see. I wish him all the best. Glioblastoma is typically a fatal diagnosis.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
        I have enormous respect for any man who endured and survived spending time in Hanoi Hilton, but he is a terrible politician. When you look up the term RINO, I think McCain should be the picture you see. I wish him all the best. Glioblastoma is typically a fatal diagnosis.
        I have yet to meet a patient that didnt die from a Glio. For the most part, they are a nice tumor. You usually fall asleep and just dont wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I can't think of any member of congress much less the senate that resigned for medical reasons. Heck Gladys Spellman was in a coma for 6 months before before the democrats decided to vacate her seat. It goes both ways though as Mark Kirk didn't even visit the capital for almost a year after having a stroke.
          You area making my point for me. The people in government are most often there to serve themselves and not the people.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            You area making my point for me. The people in government are most often there to serve themselves and not the people.
            Agreed but even if a member of congress is 100% incapacitated their staff is still going to be working. A senator will have 40+ staffers working directly for them plus interns and pages. Obviously they can't cast votes but they can hold meetings, rallies and keep working on legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Agreed but even if a member of congress is 100% incapacitated their staff is still going to be working. A senator will have 40+ staffers working directly for them plus interns and pages. Obviously they can't cast votes but they can hold meetings, rallies and keep working on legislation.
              The staff doesn't get elected and their main purpose is to get the person they work for re-elected. I do not believe that any elected official except for the president needs a staff of more then 4 to 5 people. If Trump had the same ailment they would have unseated him a few minutes after the news broke. McCain needs to be removed from office today.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

savage
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    You could argue that he is directly responsible for causing all the gridlock we have in DC today by "colluding" (there's that word again) with the Democrats and RINOs to do everything possible to stall our current President's agenda.
                    Hmm.

Not like I think the Republicans' plan was a good one. But getting to vote No let McCain show who his loyalties lie with.

"...it appears that a few top Democrats received advanced notice from McCain about how he intended to vote, at least according to the detailed play-by-play account of the late night event on the Senate floor by The Washington Post reporter Ed O’Keefe.

McCain had signaled earlier Thursday that he was leaning against repeal, but talks with fellow GOP senators and Vice President Mike Pence — brought in for an expected tie breaker vote — seemed to reassure everyone that he would ultimately be on board with the motion.

However, McCain refused to say one way or another how he planned to vote, telling reporters only to “Wait for the show,” and proceeded on to the Senate floor ahead of the vote.

He let some know ahead of time.

It was then that the long-serving senator was spotted speaking with Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, a conversation that left the Democrat leader smiling. Schumer later stated, “I knew it when he walked on the floor,” and revealed that McCain had called him earlier to let him know his plan.

McCain was also spotted talking with a group of Democrat senators that included Dianne Feinstein — from whom he received a warm hug — Dick Durbin and Elizabeth Warren, among others, and was seen giving anti-repeal Murkowski a wink and “thumbs down” gesture as she walked past him at one point."
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Drain. The. Swamp.

Comment

Good riddance. He's worn out his "hero" status IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Hate to see anyone go out that way.

Good news though, he won't be running for reelection!

Comment

looks like he always had a tumor on his face
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X