• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^

Kick ass, who's that Lurch looking mofo, Peter Steele?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Yuk

Comment

• Artwork is nice, but I like my women mostly OEM with maybe a few aftermarket bolt ons and some customizing...too much for this possible hottie.

Comment

• I see that stuff and wonder how fugly that'll be in 20, 30, 40 years.

OEM for me.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• you fucked up your body.

x2 when she's 40 and all that shit looks like someone threw a bucket of black paint on her.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Svo splatter painted that canvas.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            Svo splatter painted that canvas.
                            oh, she must be married then.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• either way bros.

there is too much of a shadow. she is packing heat, and i don't mean the herp.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                                I've been going to these since Alamo Drafthouse started doing them three years ago. Is it expensive for a movie? Yes, but it's a ton of fun. WORTH IT!

Comment

Working...
                                X