No announcement yet.

Class Act - Midway USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks WHITELXCOUPE - it needed to be posted. I started to post it when I got mine, but then got busy with other stuff.

I always check with Midway first and I always contribute to the NRA Roundup.

Comment

I just got an email from them that they hit one million active customers for the first time, and they donated $1,000,000 to the NRA.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I just got an email from them that they hit one million active customers for the first time, and they donated $1,000,000 to the NRA.
        Ditto. That's just awesome.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I've ordered from Midway dozens of times and always had great experiences with them as well. I had a bunch of items that I backordered in late December and early January and have received everything except a 6.8 and LR-308 BCG.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by dohctr View Post
            larry potterfield is an awesome dude.

And that's the way it is.
            "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation... one is by the sword... the other is by debt." John Adams 1826

Comment

Did anyone else get the, "thanks a million," email from them today? They donated $1mm to The NRA/ILA. I love it.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Did anyone else get the, "thanks a million," email from them today? They donated $1mm to The NRA/ILA. I love it.
                Umm...

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Ditto. That's just awesome.
                No.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Speaking of class, or no-class. I received my cheaper than dirt shit catalog in the mail today.

Absolutely no prices on anything! What douche bags! Take a stand and post SOME prices.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Umm...

No.
                    Whoops! I should've read the thread.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                    X