Pakistan Gun Markets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    No man youre too easy to get over. I've got plenty of makes so its not like I'm overly loyal to kne brand, but you're an uber hk fan boi. I'm very against the idea that money buys quality because that's far from true.

It does drive me crazy that you're a worth nothing history major with nothing to attribute to yourself, yet you still have an elitist complex if that constitutes "mad bro" though. So sure?
    Still applies, lol

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    You know you really got to someone when they change the subject to a non pertinant topic, lol.

I hate saying this, but u mad bro?

But when it comes to handguns I love:
    HK
    Korth
    Wilsons
    Sphinx
    Guncrafter
    Sig Sauer
    Mauser
    Colt

I like:
    FNH
    Beretta
    CZ/Witness

Anything not listed I simply dont care for.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      No man youre too easy to get over. I've got plenty of makes so its not like I'm overly loyal to kne brand, but you're an uber hk fan boi. I'm very against the idea that money buys quality because that's far from true.
      With guns, there are a few exceptions where money doesn't buy quality, and there are about as many exceptions where quality is cheap.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        With guns, there are a few exceptions where money doesn't buy quality, and there are about as many exceptions where quality is cheap.
        Imo, the Witness is the best deal out there. $400 new for a copy of one of the most tested pistols in history.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I love my Witness...I can't state it enough times...such a good gun.

Still can't believe I got it for $325...yeesh.

Comment

Working...
          X