Bad lot of Joe Bob's BCG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad lot of Joe Bob's BCG's

Looks like you may want to check your recent Joe Bob's BCG.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_12/60...BCG______.html

I have been shopping for a good bcg for a while now. This is exactly what I was afraid of. QC is down the shitter in an effort to meet sales demand.

Comment

I got nervous there for a minute because I have a JoeBob's BCG that I haven't shot yet but it looks like they are saying only the 'CeraPlated' ones that sold for $159.95 are bad. Mine is the standard phosphate finish one that is from a different manufacturer apparently.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

some guy in there is bragging about his $2000 camera, wow, big spender this is why I stay away from arfcom, stupid ass blowhards.

This should never happen. I cannot believe they are manufacturing products with no QC.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          some guy in there is bragging about his $2000 camera, wow, big spender this is why I stay away from arfcom, stupid ass blowhards.

This should never happen. I cannot believe they are manufacturing products with no QC.
          I think it was in jest.. A guy was saying how shitty his pictures were, and then he posted that.

Comment

This is my concern buying AR stuff right now, surely QC is going to take a hit with all these companies turning things out around the clock.
            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

Shit, i have an 800 dollar camera that sometimes makes phone calls....

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
                Shit, i have an 800 dollar camera that sometimes makes phone calls....
                hahaha
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  I think it was in jest.. A guy was saying how shitty his pictures were, and then he posted that.

There is a guy over on SVTP that put up pictures of his new Ferrari and someone was talking shit about the quality, so he came back with pictures take with some sort of super high end $30k camera lol.

Comment

lol at camera comment.

Yeah AR15 is full of assholes and trolls, I rather stay here.

Either way CJ is the forum encyclopedia. CJ you should put your knowledge on a book and sell that shit!
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                    X