• Show
Clear All

• Nice
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• bad ass
      -Blaine

Comment

• And done, besides some tidying up etc. Don't like how the line to the regulator is, but it'll work for now
        Eventually it'll be y to each rail and regulator mounted on front of head

Comment

• Looking good! Please put a grommet on the big hole your hose is going through

Comment

• I will. I need two of them. One there and one where the return enters the trunk.

Comment

• More goodness. I did finally find some 2 inch grommets
              Got 4 even if I only need 2

Comment

• Quick question before I keep cutting. Ran into a issue with the drain for the turbo. I thought I'd be able to get away with a 45 right out of the turbo if I just trimmed a little. Looks like that isn't going to work. Decided to go straight through the frame. The hole on the bottom will only be a tad over a inch where the top hole is 2 inches.

If I have too I'll cut it all out and weld in some metal and basically notch the whole thing.

Comment

• Got the bumper back on and wrapped some rubber around the lines in a few places, got my grommets in and installed so lines don't rub. Tucks under the bumper nice.

Finished up the drain for turbo besides oil pan since I don't have it yet. There is more space than pictures show.

Also started on turbo feed. Need a 4an to 4an 90 and to drill and tap block above filter for feed.

Comment

• nice build.
                    There is a fine line between a hobby.... and mental illness.

Comment

• You have or had that twin turbo z7? Loved that build. It was back when only a few thought monts where awesome. So many being built now.

Comment

• Will your oil drain not rub when the motor flexes the engine mounts?

Comment

• No its got alot more room than the pictures show. If any indication of it I'll cut out the whole area and box it in with some round tubing

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                            Will your oil drain not rub when the motor flexes the engine mounts?
                            IIRC, he's got an AJE kmember, and the motor really doesnt move with the way their mounts are made.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• gotcha, that's the only concern I would see.

Comment

• I have very little clearance for headers, and pulled a set of longtube's back off thinking that they would be hitting, and it turns out I was wrong, they had plenty of clearance.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X