Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    There are racist stirrings going on, Naynay. BLM has defaced historical Civil War monuments, which brought out the even-worse KKK. This is the Anti-Hate after vigil which you and I should both fit in at...unless I'm wrong about you.
    ahh, i didnt get it, i saw blm and white supremacy.. i dont follow all this stuff as much as you all thing, i had actually skipped over all the set rice stuff, but i kinda had a gist of what was going on with it.

still, i'm on record here saying whoever was providing the links to wikileaks should be tried with treason. i knew it wasnt any russians. its always some nerdy sc281 type doing shit like that. he got merked, but damn, it's not like hillary or chelsea were hiding ina closet with a pistol in their purses. even i could have someone killed, thats easy, could've been assange's guys. who knows. move on. he did wrong and paid the ultimate price.

trumpettes are just up in arms because they finally think they have something to stand on, but it's just a balloon of hot air.

now, of course, the sites that IIIII visit arent covering it again, because it's not news. people die every day, you never know, and when you are connected to as many people as an ex president it is easy to say some one in the white house died and they used to work for you. DUH, you were the CEO.

now notice, even the hard right sites are even talking about trump providing the two russians with intel about ISIS, and lets even talk about the russia/flynn/comey deal, we never talk about that, we just let our little retarded cousin go on a 12 hour posting spree from reddit, and wait til he settles down again to have conversation.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS!!!!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

It means that the freedom and wild spirit of the horse is manifested in its outward appearance. So to see a horse in all of its glory, is a soul soothing thing. This is a cowboy proverb. Not new.
        believe it or not, i watched Broke Back Mountain with my chick too once.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Not I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            You cannot be this mentally twisted.
            No, it does not "seem" that.
            They teach.
            Teaching involves zero manipulation. Do you know what equitable and impartial mean?
            not when it comes to dealing with 15-20 strangers for 5-6 hours a day for 9 months out of the year. at some point i am gonna let a person know how i feel about the topic we are discussing.

it almost seems like you never went to school?! did you ever have a cool teacher, versus a stickler?

this is just a cool chick, that happens to sacrifice for the children.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Not I.
              well what you just described is a line from that movie, sooo
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                BREAKING NEWS!!!!

i WILL be checking twitter from here to fore, i cant wait to see who gets the ax next.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

well what you just described is a line from that movie, sooo
                  Okay, let me reiterate ShaNayNay. It's a cowboy saying. So whether or not it was in a movie or not really has no bearing on what the proverb means. Peace Brother. I am talking about the head of a horse not the hind end.

Comment

not when it comes to dealing with 15-20 strangers for 5-6 hours a day for 9 months out of the year. at some point i am gonna let a person know how i feel about the topic we are discussing.

it almost seems like you never went to school?! did you ever have a cool teacher, versus a stickler?

this is just a cool chick, that happens to sacrifice for the children.
                    You make very little sense.
                    I'll respond to what I believe you are asking;
                    Some of the greatest teachers I ever had, taught me about ethics and integrity, and especially equity of information when dealing within the realm of influence.
                    Guile has no place in teaching.

Comment

• maybe not..

the highest score i ever received in college courses was in an arts and humanities course, and that teacher did one of two things that you may be able to appreciate. he taught the book as it was written (as did this teacher), and he allowed the students to interact with each other and discuss the topic in an open forum, rather than beating them over the head with curriculum and no discussion of what they just read. again, as this teacher did).

thats my take on how the class room should be run, this aint a math class, this is SOCIAL STUDIES.

I know i wont make sense to you, but i am breaking this down little by little cause if i give you the whole cracker you might choke.

pic:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I thought it was the textbooks that are usually blamed.

Comment

• they should be if you arent able to discuss what you just read, and are only taught to answer a question one way or another, and it's gonna be right or wrong. Some teachers want to let young minds do critical thinking on their own, again about critical, and current issues. who really gives a fuck about hitler and the 1940, but when it is happening again 70 years later, well shit, maybe we should talk about it.

I just asked the difference between manipulation and teaching, when she wasnt really placing her thoughts on anyone, and letting the kids think critically on their own. key word, on their own.

These kids are our future one way or another, i'd rather see them know the true cause and effect of our past history than a text book that ol Jimbo knocked em over the head with for 6 weeks at a time.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fake headline followed by pure bullshit.

I don't see him asking for anything. And I damn sure don't see him ORDERING anything which would be an actual abuse of power.

Try actually reading the news story you post instead of just the headline, Sherlock Holmes.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I read it. It's about as retarded as the 2 scoops of ice cream thing that your cousin spent 12 post from reddit about. I didnt see you say anything about that idiocracy.

if what you guys are now claiming 'weaponized autism' just count me as arming my self with anti autistic ballistic truths.

#AABT (lets see if i can make that stick
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I read it. It's about as retarded as the 2 scoops of ice cream thing that your cousin spent 12 post from reddit about. I didnt see you say anything about that idiocracy.

if what you guys are now claiming 'weaponized autism' just count me as arming my self with anti autistic ballistic truths.

#AABT (lets see if i can make that stick
                                Although I am a grand master at this, I don't have time to run a school exclusively for you by commenting on every post. Getting rich takes up a lot of my time, I hope you understand, Barbara.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X