Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I read it. It's about as retarded as the 2 scoops of ice cream thing that your cousin spent 12 post from reddit about. I didnt see you say anything about that idiocracy.

if what you guys are now claiming 'weaponized autism' just count me as arming my self with anti autistic ballistic truths.

#AABT (lets see if i can make that stick
    And herein lies the problem with our country. Too many people take something they read or here and forward it, tweet it, facebook it, swear to God it's the truth, etc. without doing one bit of checking for themselves. People on both sides have become sheep and let the MSM determine who they are as a person. People need to grow the fuck up, learn something on their own, and then form a real opinion on what you learned instead of regurgitating the garbage we see and hear daily.

Comment

• I keep hearing this 'rogue' shit and all your name calling and insults. Frankly fuckers, I dont get you. I, for one, get tremendous enjoyment from this thread. I know sc281 does, too. I think plenty of people do. But even if it's just 2 people, isn't that good?

Those who don't enjoy the fuck out of this thread....well, let's just say maybe you deserve to have your lives taint'ed and dick slapped repeatedly everytime you choose to open and read the motherfucker.

This thread is a treasure trove of research. We have entire conversations with pictures. If you do your own research, you know that. And, its funny too. If you don't appreciate political cartoons and obscure 4chan intelligence.....you might not like "Political Image of the Day." IMAGEine that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        It means that the freedom and wild spirit of the horse is manifested in its outward appearance. So to see a horse in all of its glory, is a soul soothing thing. This is a cowboy proverb. Not new.
        He was probably thinking more along the lines about the outside (dick) of the horse being inside a man (his own ass).

Comment

• Comment

I read it. It's about as retarded as the 2 scoops of ice cream thing that your cousin spent 12 post from reddit about. I didnt see you say anything about that idiocracy.

if what you guys are now claiming 'weaponized autism' just count me as arming my self with anti autistic ballistic truths.

#AABT (lets see if i can make that stick
            It's a black people thing, Nay. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

• Thanks for being you, dude.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              It's a black people thing, Nay. You wouldn't understand.

Comment

• the retarded kid in 5th grade that we let substitute for a free throw in the last game of the sason so he could get his name in the year book?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• a call for impeachment.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

they should be if you arent able to discuss what you just read, and are only taught to answer a question one way or another, and it's gonna be right or wrong. Some teachers want to let young minds do critical thinking on their own, again about critical, and current issues. who really gives a fuck about hitler and the 1940, but when it is happening again 70 years later, well shit, maybe we should talk about it.

I just asked the difference between manipulation and teaching, when she wasnt really placing her thoughts on anyone, and letting the kids think critically on their own. key word, on their own.

These kids are our future one way or another, i'd rather see them know the true cause and effect of our past history than a text book that ol Jimbo knocked em over the head with for 6 weeks at a time.
                          You didn't comprehend anything I wrote and your thought process is scattered and without direction.

Comment

• Most geniuses share that trait.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

the retarded kid in 5th grade that we let substitute for a free throw in the last game of the sason so he could get his name in the year book?
                              Oh now I remember you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X