Looking for truck for my teenager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I'm shocked honestly that you aren't considering 4cyl Nissan or Toyota small trucks. They get good mileage and you have to try very hard to kill them...they are built like tanks. I'd also throw in the last few years of the Mazda B series (before they were rebadged Rangers).
    A coworker drove a Nissan Frontier 4 door up until late last year when he finally gave in to one of the roofers trying to buy it. That thing wouldn't quit running.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      It's easier than you think to find an RCSB silverado with a V6 5 speed. I've sold a half dozen of them over the years. Truthfully though, the best truck you could get him is a 92-96 F150 4.9L 5 speed.
      Agreed. I bought 2000 silverado rcsb 4.3 5spd for my oldest. I have to admit, I have recurring thoughts of swapping a 5.3 in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        There is a grandpa fresh 96 ext cab silverado on CL right now. It looks great in pictures but we all know those can be deceiving. 147k miles and he wants $3800. That maroon interior though, ugh.
        The Mazda B Series is a rebadged Ranger. Look for the b2300 or 2500.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

This one has been on craigslist for the past few months. They keep dropping the price. Not sure if it's legit or not, but I thought it was interesting. They might want it off the books at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            The Mazda B Series is a rebadged Ranger. Look for the b2300 or 2500.
            I meant the pre rebadged rangers. The older boxy trucks.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I bought that Mazda '94 B2300 from Groverat, its still running strong. Its needed, brakes, 2 clutch slave cylinders, tires, all new exhaust from manifold back, axle seals and a can or two of R-12 every summer, truck is built like a tank. Rolling past 200K and it may have the factory clutch., Mike bought it from the original owner.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

stopped by today but no truck and no answer at the door

found a cool neighbor that took my info...

Comment

Just saw this on the ol' book of faces

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Just saw this on the ol' book of faces

It's on CL too. Looks nice.

Comment

Yeah. It is clean looking at the pics. I wish I had the spare cash right now.

Comment

Probably a 20'er. They all look better in pics than they do in person. Pics lie and so do people.

Ended up buying Jared's Explorer. Now trying to figure out how to get it home.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Ended up buying Jared's Explorer. Now trying to figure out how to get it home.
                          Well that's cool. He always does cool custom stuff to his rides. I bet it's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Well that's cool. He always does cool custom stuff to his rides. I bet it's nice.
                            It needs some minor work but it was a steal. I have no idea why the pics are upside down.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              I was just up there a few weeks ago and was secretly drooling all over it. If I had space, I'd have driven the thing home with me.

Comment

It's summer. You should fly up with the kid and drive it back. Father & son road trip dude!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X