Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman calls police for noise, they kill her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See nothing about this shooting makes sense. Well lit alleyway, unarmed woman talking to the driver, passenger shoots her THROUGH the door, both body cams AND the cruiser cam is off.

Sounds like an assassination. They wanted to kill someone.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

public hanging
      WH

Comment

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more revenge killings in these cases... and not on just random cops sitting in patrol cars.

Comment

So the cop in the passenger seat shot her through the driver's door? Right past his buddy sitting next to him? Sounds like an accidental discharge to me.. Though if that is the case, I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for the weapon to be unholstered in the vehicle in the first place?

Comment

Id feel a shit load better about the police if they had ANY real accountability for the massive amounts of crimes that they freely commit.

Comment

Police have not officially released the name of the officer who shot Damond, but the Star Tribune on Monday identified him as Mohamed Noor, who joined the department in 2015 and became the first Somali police officer in the 5th precinct.

Officers began wearing body cameras in the city last year after the death of Philando Castile, a black man who worked at a local school and who was shot and killed by police during a traffic stop. Castile’s girlfriend live-streamed the aftermath of the shooting, which occurred in a suburb outside of St. Paul. Body cameras are not always on and have to be manually started. In Minneapolis, police are required to film things like traffic stops, suspicious-person stops, any searches or interactions “involving physical or verbal confrontations.” It’s not clear why the officers were not filming in this situation with Damond.

Justine Damond’s death has sparked outrage and questions about why the officers had their body cameras switched off.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                So the cop in the passenger seat shot her through the driver's door? Right past his buddy sitting next to him? Sounds like an accidental discharge to me.. Though if that is the case, I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation for the weapon to be unholstered in the vehicle in the first place?
                See, I can't either. He'd have to be playing with his weapon with it pointed in her direction for it to go off.

Comment

I read somewhere that she investigated the noise after calling the police with a knife. I guess I can see why the officer would have his weapon drawn but I cannot fathom how she would be shot by officers sitting in their vehicle. Heck, all they would have to do is roll up the window and they would be safe assuming they thought she was a perp.

Cops are god damned pussies in today's society. I think they need to be held to a higher standard than the citizens of this country.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    I read somewhere that she investigated the noise after calling the police with a knife. I guess I can see why the officer would have his weapon drawn but I cannot fathom how she would be shot by officers sitting in their vehicle. Heck, all they would have to do is roll up the window and they would be safe assuming they thought she was a perp.

Cops are god damned pussies in today's society. I think they need to be held to a higher standard than the citizens of this country.
                    I've been saying this for a while. Instead, we keep giving extra protections and extra safety and then extending it to their dogs

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Cops are god damned pussies in today's society.
                      They're not right for the job. They should be taught similar to a soldier, that they're expected to give their life in the pursuit of justice if necessary. If they're not ok with that, then go be a fucking security guard.
                      WH

Comment

Didn't take long for Nekima Levy-Pounds, candidate for mayor and stereotypical lardass, to seize the opportunity to trot out some BS statement to garner political gain for herself, in the finest tradition of obammy.

Birds of a feather...

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          They're not right for the job. They should be taught similar to a soldier, that they're expected to give their life in the pursuit of justice if necessary. If they're not ok with that, then go be a fucking security guard.
                          Agreed...IMO, the citizen's life is more important than the JBT's life. This "go home to my family at all costs" is bullshit. You sign up for the job, assume the hazards of said job. Protect and serve the public...not yourself.

I have a few friends whom are police officers, and one of them doesnt come around much anymore because of my feelings about law enforcement in general. I told him it's his job, not his identity. He doesnt have to be mad at me for my opinion of law enforcement.

Comment

Comment

Guess she should have been using that knife in the kitchen making a sandwich....

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Must have been a lucky shot...those Somalis can't shoot worth a shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X