Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC Cop drives the wrong way down the road responding to a call about street racers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Cop drives the wrong way down the road responding to a call about street racers.

Two vehicles that were involved in the street racing managed to escape troopers, according to Highway Patrol.

Several arrests, at least 5 cars seized in NC street-racing bust

NEWTON, N.C. (WBTV) — At least five high-end performance vehicles were seized in Catawba County in connection with a street racing ring Sunday evening.
    CLICK TO VIEW 6 LARGER PHOTOS

According to troopers with the North Carolina Highway Patrol, a group of people were blocking traffic to race along Highway 321 around 4 p.m. in Newton.

Troopers said they were able to shut down the highway to stop the street racing and then were able to seize five BMWs. Two vehicles that were involved in the street racing managed to escape troopers, according to Highway Patrol.

None of the vehicles that were seized had tags registered in North Carolina, troopers said.

Troopers said several people were charged, but did not give an exact number of how many people are facing charges. Those arrested were charged with speed racing on a public highway, Highway Patrol said.

According to Highway Patrol, a vehicle that was traveling with the group filmed the incident. Troopers are working to obtain a search warrant to access the footage.

Arlington PD used to do this all the time down behind Incredible Universe on Matlock & I-20 back in the 90s. Straight down the "Drag Strip" Stephens Rd. while 2 cars were lined up.

Comment

For extra safety the cop should turn his siren and lights on

Comment

Some cops are retarded

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          For extra safety the cop should turn his siren and lights on
          No, fuck no, how about don't drive down the opposite side of the road for a traffic violation or a class B. Plus lights and siren may just scare the hell out of people going the other way. I am sure he was on the shoulder but still a dumb move.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Some cops are retarded
            Fail to grasp the bigger picture sometimes.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It was a "dumb move," but saying it's retarded is failing to grasp the bigger picture. Cop logic..... it's a lot like liberal logic.... I'd argue with you but you will just drag me down to retard level and beat me with your vast retard experience. Cheers.

The good news is that you have a bright future as a legal expert on CNN or MSNBC.

Comment

It was a "dumb move," but saying it's retarded is failing to grasp the bigger picture. Cop logic..... it's a lot like liberal logic.... I'd argue with you but you will just drag me down to retard level and beat me with your vast retard experience. Cheers.

The good news is that you have a bright future as a legal expert on CNN or MSNBC.
                You took that wrong. I mean based on my first statement you should have grasped I was saying that officer must fail to grasp the big picture. Shame on you sir. Always looking to say FTP!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Fuck the police.

Comment

What an idiot
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Surprised he wasn't shooting forwards as he drove.

These days cops be all like:

WH

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        You took that wrong. I mean based on my first statement you should have grasped I was saying that officer must fail to grasp the big picture. Shame on you sir. Always looking to say FTP!
                        Well then we both got it wrong. Because I figured you were arguing you know better. I'm no a FTP guy, but I'm leery these days since too many are undertrained and trigger happy.

I often wonder whatever happened to the "keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to kill something," and "know your target and what's beyond it" concepts. And I personally have nearly been run over by an idiot deputy who used his sirens and lights to run a red so he could get to whataburger faster.

Comment

Brother inlaw is a Fort Worth cop; he thinks that sheriffs departments are the biggest joke he's ever seen. After seeing some of the near morbidly obese deputies, I can start to see why.
                          WH

Comment

Well then we both got it wrong. Because I figured you were arguing you know better. I'm no a FTP guy, but I'm leery these days since too many are undertrained and trigger happy.

I often wonder whatever happened to the "keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to kill something," and "know your target and what's beyond it" concepts. And I personally have nearly been run over by an idiot deputy who used his sirens and lights to run a red so he could get to whataburger faster.
                            I tell my guys all the time I better not catch them running lights and Sirens. Fucking 2.5 square miles, where the hell would you need to go that you would need lights and siren?

I had a guy in RO come from the Tarrant County Sheriffs Office. Tall, Skinny, fairly squared away ginger. One of my finest troops. Seriously, it just depends on the guy sometimes.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              I had a guy in RO come from the Tarrant County Sheriffs Office. Tall, Skinny, fairly squared away ginger. One of my finest troops. Seriously, it just depends on the guy sometimes.
                              When you gonna become Chief down there? I need a laid back small town job with a badge and a gun

Comment

Working...
                              X