Peragon bed covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peragon bed covers

Looking for truck bed covers for sale? Our truck covers provide you with the ultimate upgrade for the back of your pickup truck ✓ Shop here!

anyone use one of these? Seem to get very good reviews.

It wouldnt work good for me with the way it folds in. I fill the bed with stuff then shut the cover all the time. I have a Bakflip.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Guy I work with has one on his ram. It fits really well and seems to be a really nice cover. You will loose about a foot of bed space though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
        Guy I work with has one on his ram. It fits really well and seems to be a really nice cover. You will loose about a foot of bed space though.
        I noticed that but I liked that you can take it off in about 30 seconds and since it is made of aluminum one person can move it easily.

Comment

Bakflips come off pretty easily as well.

Comment

Pretty cool cover but apparently they nickel and dime you to death.... want a deadbolt cha Ching.... want bed clamps.... cha Ching.

I need a bedcover but it looks like it’ll be bak flip for me.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              Pretty cool cover but apparently they nickel and dime you to death.... want a deadbolt cha Ching.... want bed clamps.... cha Ching.

I need a bedcover but it looks like it’ll be bak flip for me.
              I got the platinum package. dual deadbolts, stainless steel bolts, quick clamps, tailgate seal, and 3 year extended warranty. Just ordered. Can not wait to get it in. 898$ total shipped

I get it takes up bed space but for us our truck is vacation vehicle. We usually have luggage or tubs in the back of truck so we can slide those in and out easily without needing to open it up. Could also leave some in bed of truck locked up. For our usage I do not see that as a hindrance.

Comment

Looks a lot sturdier than a backflip, but like Fordracing said if you have a cooler or anything tall towards the front of the bed where it folds in you wouldn't be able to open it. I'll stick with my backflip even though it has its down falls too.

Comment

I ordered this for my 2015 toyota tundra.

I mentioned in the order i read positive things about the covers on Tundras.com and was curious to try a company with such great reputation for customer service.

Instead of 149$ for platinum package the final invoice showed 129$ and then gave me a 50$ discount on top of that. I got the platinum package shipped for 819$. 80$ off just like that.

Great start Peragon. Will definitely put some install pics and videos up once it is received.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    Looks a lot sturdier than a backflip, but like Fordracing said if you have a cooler or anything tall towards the front of the bed where it folds in you wouldn't be able to open it. I'll stick with my backflip even though it has its down falls too.
                    Just curious but what are the down falls of the Bakflip?

Comment

Undercover is a nice option also. Their Flex cover looks similar to Bakflip but less pricey.

Comment

Need one where all you do is press a button. Yeah I'm lazy fuck off
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Need one where all you do is press a button. Yeah I'm lazy fuck off
                          There are remote control bed covers, roll up canister style. I think Pace Edwards makes them.

Comment

I've had one of the Bak-Industries rolling covers for ~5 years or so now and have been happy with it. On my 5.5 foot bed I didn't want to give up any more of the already limited bed space when it's open, and I don't like how the back-flip blocks the back window when fully opened. The version I have is the Roll-X, but looks like they changed the name to Revolver or something:

For superior bed protection without encroaching on cargo space, check out RealTruck’s selection of roll-up tonneau covers.

Was camping at Tyler State Park recently and the Raccoons did a bit of a number on it, but they didn't get in!
                            DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              There are remote control bed covers, roll up canister style. I think Pace Edwards makes them.
                              Yup, I had the retrax and it was very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X