This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Anyone know of a store that stocks these 2x4 basics stuff? Cabela's did not, and neither does Northern Tool.
    http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...6224_200226224
    I bought 3 sets of these from Amazon last night at 11pm. I opted for the Prime and got them shipped for$11 a piece and will have them today. 2 go into my gun room and another 1 for the storage shed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

That might be exactly what I need for an extra bench in my gun room, be sure and let us know how you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        That might be exactly what I need for an extra bench in my gun room, be sure and let us know how you like them.
        The Cabela's store in Fort Worth has one as an old display and it seems very solid. They just don't sell them anymore.

Comment

The gun and dog room...aka my other man cave.

I built a stand for the kennels and these two chicken shits need a step up.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-19-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I like them a lot. However, the screws they came with were shit. Buy 2" coated deck screws. I also used some 1 5/8" deck screws to stiffen it just a little more.

Order the kits from Amazon, seemed to be the easiest.

Comment

Went ahead and ordered one for my garage, if I like it I'll probably get another for my gun room. Sam's has exactly what I want for the gun room and it matches my current bench, but it is just a few inches too long for where it need to go.

Comment

Working...
              X