Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Are any Sears stores open? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are any Sears stores open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    That sucks because I've never been a fan of Crapsman, Kobalt and Husky have always performed better for me.
    If only the quality of craftsman tools was discussed earlier in the thread...
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Find the latest savings at your local Lowe's. Discover deals on appliances, tools, home décor, paint, lighting, lawn and garden supplies and more!

Click on the weekly, page 7.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Only Sears outlets are open still.

Comment

Lowes will warranty old craftsman tools as long as it's part number for part number. Meaning if you have a ratchet number 3547 but Lowes carries 3646 and it looks identical, they won't exchange it. I went round and round trying to get a 24" 1/2 drive breaker bar and Ratchet warrantied. Ending up sending multiple emails and phone calls to craftsman before they finally just shipped me replacements. They told me to go to a local sears store, a Lowes, ace hardware, anywhere that sold craftsman and get it warrantied. It was bullshit

Comment

Working...
          X