No announcement yet.

Anyone Ford sales contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fucken Lee and his great deals. Went up there to just look at other rides, drove an Edge, Explorer, Expedition and a couple F-150's. Turned in the leased 16 F-150 and drove home in this beast.

Comment

@yellowstang That’s nice but if you don’t mind me asking how can you drive this if you’re paralyzed?
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        @yellowstang That’s nice but if you don’t mind me asking how can you drive this if you’re paralyzed?
        Ever heard of hands free driving? Sync does nearly everything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Ever heard of hands free driving? Sync does nearly everything these days.
          OK I didn’t know it was that advanced nowadays. Because I’m looking at your avatar and I can see that you’re pretty fucked up your tongue is sticking out and shit.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I’m really digging that color by the way what’s it called?

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              OK I didn’t know it was that advanced nowadays. Because I’m looking at your avatar and I can see that you’re pretty fucked up your tongue is sticking out and shit.
              Voice activated Nav has really come a long way this year!

It's Blue Metallic, looks kinda weird and cool at the same time.

Funny, we almost got an Edge in Burgundy whatever it's called. I told Lyn make sure you want to drive it for 5 years, we were going to buy it. Made poor Lee pick it up from Plano today. We then changed our mind to the Expy, so he drove to Lewisville to get this one, lol. Guy does anything you can ask of a salesman, he is really a great guy.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Voice activated Nav has really come a long way this year!

It's Blue Metallic, looks kinda weird and cool at the same time.

Funny, we almost got an Edge in Burgundy whatever it's called. I told Lyn make sure you want to drive it for 5 years, we were going to buy it. Made poor Lee pick it up from Plano today. We then changed our mind to the Expy, so he drove to Lewisville to get this one, lol. Guy does anything you can ask of a salesman, he is really a great guy.
                Do use a little SUVs Ford makes came a long way. Usually I would never consider something like that but when you go on to the show room and see him in person they’re really nice. Anyway good looking ride enjoy good luck.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                X